morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Warning: Rockbottomfitness Possible Scam

Earlier, I posted a link to a deal on some olympic bars from Rockbottom fitness. Because I posted the "deal" I feel it necessary to warn others about the problem that I'm experiencing with them. They charged my credit card and then canceled my order. The charge is still showing on my credit card. I suspect that they just didn't want to honor the sale price. Contacting them is a pain. Phone is for sales only and they don't answer the phone anyway. The only communication that I've received is by email and they are sloooow.

BEWARE.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Earlier, I posted a link to a deal on some olympic bars from Rockbottom fitness. Because I posted the "deal" I feel it necessary to warn others about the problem that I'm experiencing with them. They charged my credit card and then canceled my order. The charge is still showing on my credit card. I suspect that they just didn't want to honor the sale price. Contacting them is a pain. Phone is for sales only and they don't answer the phone anyway. The only communication that I've received is by email and they are sloooow.

BEWARE.
    They had the bar listed on amazon as well under rock bottom golf. I ordered mine last week and it shows shipped but no tracking number I will wait untill the end of next week and then contact amazon if need be. When I bought it off of amazon only 2 where available.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't know if it makes a difference but I ordered the 9 bar set with collars for $339.99 shipped. They're sold out and the charge is still showing on my credit card, but the email reply asked me to place another order. I'm not sure if they are scammers or just incompetent... or incompetent scammers. I will likely have to dispute the charge. What a waste of my time.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)

Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ordered a bar last week,can't get any info if they shipped or not!

dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dagman310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BEWARE.
    Whoa I almost bought from there. Glad I didn't

Originally Posted by Keamg5 View Post
    I ordered a bar last week,can't get any info if they shipped or not!
    Keamg5, I've never been able to get them on the phone. They don't seem to be very competent so check your credit card to see if it was charged and then send them an email to OrderStatus@RockBottomFitness.com with as much information as possible (date of charge, order number, address etc).

BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000) BAVE is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have had a previous experience with RockBottomFitness. Last year I purchased a Hoist piece from them for $1500 shipped. After it was delivered I realized that they advertised one piece and delivered a very old discontinued model that was approximately 7-8 years out of production. To make a long story short, it took multiple unanswered calls and more than a few dozen emails back and forth before I finally threatened with filing a complaint with the Attny General's consumer fraud division in Virginia. After that, they responded by repeatedly sending a Fed Ex driver to pick up the 700lb piece. After approximately one month of more emails they finally sent a truck with a liftgate. In the end it took a few months, from the date of order, to receive my refund. To further highlite their way of doing business, I ordered one pair of rubber hex dumbbells along with the initial order. They sent a pair of cheap metal hex dummbells. In the end I was not refunded for that purchase.
    Last edited by BAVE; 01-29-2013 at 09:46 AM.

ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000) ffrink is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BAVE View Post
    I have had a previous experience with RockBottomFitness. Last year I purchased a Hoist piece from them for $1500 shipped. After it was delivered I realized that they advertised one piece and delivered a very old discontinued model that was approximately 7-8 years out of production. To make a long story short, it took multiple unanswered calls and more than a few dozen emails back and forth befor I finally threatened with filing a complaint with the Attny General's consumer fraud division in Virginia. After that, they responded by repeatedly sending a Fed Ex driver to pick up the 700lb piece. After approximately one month of more emails they finally sent a truck with a liftgate. In the end it took a few months, from the date of order, to receive my refund. To further highlite their way of doing business, I ordered one pair of rubber hex dumbbells along with the initial order. They sent a pair of cheap metal hex dummbells. In the end I was not refunded for that purchase.
    Thanks for this info. They sound like very competent business people!!!

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the email reply asked me to place another order.
    It would appear that they don't want to refund your money and are hoping you will just order something else.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    I ordered last night and just received my FedEx tracking number a minute ago.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i know everyone is trying to get the best value for their dollar but in this case spending a little more and going with a more reputable company will save a lot of headaches and wasted time.I personally get most of my equipment from elite fitness and am able to talk on the phone if i have an issue and prompt service to clear any problems up.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For anyone going through this sort of grief with this company, I feel for you. I had a similar problem with an outdoor shop a while back and its gut wrenching. Absolutley no contact back, and loads of bad reviews online. A little trick I did in the end to get some contact was to get my good lady to pose as a potential customer wanting to do a large bulk buy.... strangely enough they replied to her email within a few hours, thats when I knew I was being ripped off.

Lesson learnt, don't skimp over a few quid/dollars, choose sellers based on previous performance, and always check online reviews (they may not be totally accurate, but they give you a good idea).
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000) HawkTime7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sup folks. I'm thinking their operation slowed down a bit because of the huge sale they threw. I put an order in for a couple of proteins and pwo's but it took forever for them to produce a tracking # for such a small order.
    Overall, I still am very happy with the Hampton bar I got from them. Really sorry to read all the horror stories about rockbottomfitness. I hope everybody's deal works out but damn some of the experiences people are having are a real buzzkill. Was really looking forward to shopping at that site more.

When I sent them email about their stock (I was too late on the 7' and 6' bars, seems like others on here got them all) they referred to themselves as a closeout retailer.

"Unfortunately due to being a closeout retailer we are never sure when we will be getting an item back in stock. Just check back frequently as we get shipments in every day and the website is updated daily. If it lets you add it to the cart then we have it in stock"

The 9 bar set can still be added to the cart. I was thinking about it as you could easily profit on that on craigslist. Wasn't sure if it came with the collars in the picture. The 1 Item Review on it referred to a bar holder which they got 2 days later which I don't see in the picture. They get so many good reviews and have been up since 2001 it is hard to think they are scammers, perhaps just slow.

The 9 bar set wasn't available earlier today. I wonder if they're relisting it now that the sale is over and the price is higher.

They claimed that the order never went through but the charge shows up on my credit card as cleared days ago. I just got an email from them and they now claim that the money has been refunded. A refund doesn't show up on my card. If they did actually issue a refund, it would have been days after the charge was cleared on my credit card.

For those of you that get your orders, I'm happy for you. But I won't recommend buying from this company.

Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    When I sent them email about their stock (I was too late on the 7' and 6' bars, seems like others on here got them all) they referred to themselves as a closeout retailer.

"Unfortunately due to being a closeout retailer we are never sure when we will be getting an item back in stock. Just check back frequently as we get shipments in every day and the website is updated daily. If it lets you add it to the cart then we have it in stock"

The 9 bar set can still be added to the cart. I was thinking about it as you could easily profit on that on craigslist. Wasn't sure if it came with the collars in the picture. The 1 Item Review on it referred to a bar holder which they got 2 days later which I don't see in the picture. They get so many good reviews and have been up since 2001 it is hard to think they are scammers, perhaps just slow.

Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keamg5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got a email that my order has shipped I have check back later for tracking info

andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50) andleo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andleo View Post
    They had the bar listed on amazon as well under rock bottom golf. I ordered mine last week and it shows shipped but no tracking number I will wait untill the end of next week and then contact amazon if need be. When I bought it off of amazon only 2 where available.
    FedEx dropped the bar off today, packaging left some to be desired but the bar was in great shape

Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000) Aussieguy101 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in the pre internet days, it took a lot of effort to open a retail business. You had to rent space , outfit your store etc etc

Now anyone can register a domain name and open an online store. And just as quickly, an online store can fold and hardly a trace left behind.

You gotta watch who you buy from. I stick to large reputable online stores or ebay sellers with a lot of good feedback

oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oldskooler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hmmm...RBF is owned and run by Rockbottom Golf. RBG generally has a good rep. I'would have considered them a reputable site.
    Last edited by oldskooler; 02-15-2013 at 09:39 AM.

pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50) pcake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    their ebay feedbacks don't look bad but their resellerratings reviews for rockbottom golf aren't too good
    resellerratings.com/store/Rock_Bottom_Golf