Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The awnser to this question is simple.

In a universe than is completly random and chaotic. How do you explain the existence, of laws of science and match?

Furthermore, what are the chances that the sun and moon are the PERFECT distance for our survival.

BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChristianBrah View Post
    There's many theories to this question, but ultimately none of us will ever know the real answer for now.

Some theories:

> God is the creator. Limitless power. Why would He just stop creating?

> Perhaps part of the reason was because God wanted us to be reminded of how small we are, as well as show us more of His glory through the universe
    >The universe hasn't stopped, in fact, most scientists/astrologists have come to find out that the universe is STILL expanding. So whether it's god or other reasons, the universe isn't done. In fact, the more it expands, the more this thing called "Dark Matter" happens to show. It's essentially considered the "Void".

>And Perhaps it's not that "God" wanted to show us how small we are, but make us take great journeys to find him.. Nonetheless, we are a still infants when it comes to technology. Much to gain, we have.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Viking Crew**

⌨Miscing While Working Crew⌨

*Always pick 5 crew*

Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastman09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chevyguy1911 View Post
    I often wonder why it is people openly call out Christianity instead of other religions, such as Islam?

I have seen some of the most vile things made in attempts to ridicule Christ, for example, the crucifix in the jar...

And the thought crosses my mind, why wont these same people, make a "piss" muhammed like that did with Christ?

And the answer soon to follow is, just like a bully picks on a weak kid who won't fight back, (SOME <----, not all) atheists mock Christians because Christians are taught to love others, even as Christ loved us.

So I guess were an easy target. I love everyone who has ever insulted me, my beliefs, or my Christ. I have TRIED to get angry, I can't. I am a changed person in Christ, the Love is so much easier for me. And if by showing love, just one person asks, maybe there IS something different about Christians, and is saved. It was worth all the ridicule, all hateful things.

So please, continue on Misc if you must, you're helping show the world why Christians are different thanks to Jesus. I am not saying I am perfect, far from it. I am a filthy sinner, but thanks to Christ I AM different.

Have a good day misc.

Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Trust me misc, dont even think about this. You will break your head and you will never figure it out. Its a waste of time. Just live brahs.

Honestly, I think our galaxy is like a cell of something huge that we will never know(maybe in 3050).

FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Beastman09 View Post
    That's some buddhist zen shiz brah, repped

BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BSaint57 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Two4OH View Post
    Trust me misc, dont even think about this. You will break your head and you will never figure it out. Its a waste of time. Just live brahs.

Honestly, I think our galaxy is like a cell of something huge that we will never know(maybe in 3050).
    Just Imagine... Perhaps our "Universe" is a brain. If you were to look at an external picture of the Universe, it looks like many cells you'd have in your brain.. Fun fact
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Viking Crew**

*Always pick 5 crew*

nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can't fool me OP, trying to rustle thy jimmies!

Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Two4OH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by chevyguy1911 View Post
    I often wonder why it is people openly call out Christianity instead of other religions, such as Islam?

I have seen some of the most vile things made in attempts to ridicule Christ, for example, the crucifix in the jar...

And the thought crosses my mind, why wont these same people, make a "piss" muhammed like that did with Christ?

And the answer soon to follow is, just like a bully picks on a weak kid who won't fight back, (SOME <----, not all) atheists mock Christians because Christians are taught to love others, even as Christ loved us.

So I guess were an easy target. I love everyone who has ever insulted me, my beliefs, or my Christ. I have TRIED to get angry, I can't. I am a changed person in Christ, the Love is so much easier for me. And if by showing love, just one person asks, maybe there IS something different about Christians, and is saved. It was worth all the ridicule, all hateful things.

So please, continue on Misc if you must, you're helping show the world why Christians are different thanks to Jesus. I am not saying I am perfect, far from it. I am a filthy sinner, but thanks to Christ I AM different.

Have a good day misc.
    I have nothing against religion. To each their own and I am not mocking or anything but thats exactly right. Thats why Christians are mocked, because they wont fight back so some atheist try to push them until they crack which will make them say "See, you're not a true Christians". Also, because Christians are usually the ones who go around preaching and trying to get other people to become Christian.

Originally Posted by BSaint57 View Post
    Just Imagine... Perhaps our "Universe" is a brain. If you were to look at an external picture of the Universe, it looks like many cells you'd have in your brain.. Fun fact
    And the stars are the synapse connecting each other

mind=blown

Edit: but theres only life on earth. And we're destroying the earth. I think we're cancer.

NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000) NaturalFTW is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cuz it's all a fairytale.
    Liverpool F.C.

RIP Bill Starr

SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SlurpDerp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

And the stars are the synapse connecting each other

mind=blown

Edit: but theres only life on earth. And we're destroying the earth. I think we're cancer.
    repped.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Viking Crew**

*Always pick 5 crew*

Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Irishman16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by iron_monster View Post
    Why would we be so selfish to believe he only put life on earth
    Why would God create everything, only for everything to have a beginning and an end? Yes the Universe will eventually die too. Give me a logical answer to that please.
    BicepBrah

TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10) TeamCHRISTOPHER is on a distinguished road. (+10)

In a universe than is completly random and chaotic. How do you explain the existence, of laws of science and match?

Furthermore, what are the chances that the sun and moon are the PERFECT distance for our survival.

Our planet is not the only planet in the goldilocks zone fyi

nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000) nferrier is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please tell me you guys are trolling about there only being life on earth. You may say, "Oh, but what are the odds that we have the perfect conditions to sustain life?! It's a miracle." Well, as evidence has shown, the odds are pretty low, but if it didn't happen we wouldn't be here discussing the "odds/chances of being here". Wrap your mind around that for a minute.

We are but a single planet, in a single solar system, in a single galaxy. There are estimated to be about 200 BILLION galaxies in the known universe, each with an estimated 100 BILLION stars.

So you are one naive kunt if you don't think some form of life other than us exists out there.

Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremyn87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brosynthesis View Post
    Cause the bible only speaks of life on earth as other planets arent mentioned in there, (i mean cmon, planet earth does not move an and the sun revolves around us).
    You do realize Galileo was not excommunicated because of heliocentrism, and his peers were willing to accept his theories, right?
    *Beer Crew* *Bourbon and Scotch Crew* *Cardamom in My Coffee Crew* *Catbrah Crew* *Chicago Crew* *Coffee Crew* *Cologne Crew* *Dates Older Women Crew* O===}DBZ Crew{===O *Egyptian Crew* *First Beat the Elite 4 While on the Toilet Crew* *Maghrebi Crew* *Mediterranean Crew* *Middle-Eastern Crew* *Miscers Who Lift Crew* *Miscs While on the Toilet Crew* *Takes Too Long on the Toilet Crew*
    *Wetbreast's Makin It Crew* *Whisky Crew* *Wine Crew*

samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) samuel6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some of these responses are lulz worthy

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nferrier View Post
    Please tell me you guys are trolling about there only being life on earth. You may say, "Oh, but what are the odds that we have the perfect conditions to sustain life?! It's a miracle." Well, as evidence has shown, the odds are pretty low, but if it didn't happen we wouldn't be here discussing the "odds/chances of being here". Wrap your mind around that for a minute.

We are but a single planet, in a single solar system, in a single galaxy. There are estimated to be about 200 BILLION galaxies in the known universe, each with an estimated 100 BILLION stars.

So you are one naive kunt if you don't think some form of life other than us exists out there.
    This, There are so many that it would be crazy to think we are the only planet.
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

*Misc mods get a bad rap, they're pretty awesome (crew)*

Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Adoniis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also, because Christians are usually the ones who go around preaching and trying to get other people to become Christian.
    Not sure if srs. Atheists preach much much more than Christians.

xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xSlick1x is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Cause the bible only speaks of life on earth as other planets arent mentioned in there, (i mean cmon, planet earth does not move an and the sun revolves around us).
    I know it is weird since the bible was written by "God" that he would leave it out..... Oh wait, it was written by dudes who thought that you could fall off the edge of the Earth, IF they even thought that broadly.

Believe what you want as far as faith goes but biblenotevenonce.
    The Chuck Norris of all known Gods, putting the laughter back in slaughter since '83.

Host of the popular internet series- ~Conversations With Reds~

xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xfirewolfx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xSlick1x View Post
    I know it is weird since the bible was written by "God" that he would leave it out..... Oh wait, it was written by dudes who thought that you could fall off the edge of the Earth, IF they even thought that broadly.

Believe what you want as far as faith goes but biblenotevenonce.
    I like your AVI lol
    Don't be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.

Originally Posted by Adoniis View Post
    Not sure if srs. Atheists preach much much more than Christians.
    I wouldnt say they preach "much much more" but they do preach a lot. Same as Christians. I keep it to myself and only open my mouth when someone talks to me about religion and I give my opinion(sometimes I dont, because it turns into an argument or they look at me like I am the devil)

anonymous
    That's because the bible was written by a human with an IQ of 60 in an age that had no understanding of anything 2,000 years ago. Guess it worked out for him though since he has so many followers now.

guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
    Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
    Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xfirewolfx View Post
    Haven't we found bacteria on mars or something?

Also, The life onthis planet probably came from meteors / asteroids you dingus lol

It's possible, yeah, even likely, seeing as how scientists have found asteroids carrying amino acids that would have made abiogenesis a whole lot easier.
    Lol...if life or remnants of life was found anywhere outside earth itd be in every publication for weeks.

Originally Posted by guitarwar241 View Post
    Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
    Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
    Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
    haha awesome

Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayzor84 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Irishman16 View Post
    Why would God create everything, only for everything to have a beginning and an end? Yes the Universe will eventually die too. Give me a logical answer to that please.
    This incarnation of this universe will end. It will not be THE end. Science much?

Originally Posted by Vlps5122 View Post
    That's because the bible was written by a human with an IQ of 60 in an age that had no understanding of anything 2,000 years ago. Guess it worked out for him though since he has so many followers now.
    Jesus didnt "write" the bible. It is a compilation of accounts from many people and moses.

Fuk I cant keep up with the wrongness in this thread.

Now personally, I don't believe the Moon is natural.. If you think about it, EVERY other planet/main center of gravity, The asteroids circling the object is tiny. Most moons or asteroids are tiny in comparison to our moon. Why have we never seen the dark side of the moon. Perhaps Transformers are REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE!.

In b4 Decepticons neg.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

**Viking Crew**

*Always pick 5 crew*

Originally Posted by nferrier View Post

There is definitely other life out but I dont think I want to believe that there are even that many galaxies out there. How in the hell can they even count that many and be sure that they are galaxies. Their telescopes dont even reach close enough to get a good look. Might just be a huge star. Sure you can post a video or pictures but there are also pictures and videos of Jesus.