LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Bulking makes me wants to poop everytime

Overall, I do love bulking but I kept having these stomach ache in classes unless I let it go.

Any tips?

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Could be the overconsumption of fiber.. Try monitoring your fiber intake and see if that makes a difference.
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Mdrago602 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BeingPaid View Post
    Could be the overconsumption of fiber.. Try monitoring your fiber intake and see if that makes a difference.
    Since most people's diets are severely deficient in fiber the problem is more likely that he needs MORE fiber. Metamucil 3 times a day and/or more greens. See what happens.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's something you are eating. Are you drinking a lot more milk than normal?

Bulking doesn't have to be like that if you eat foods that you tolerate.

Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LJocci View Post
    Overall, I do love bulking but I kept having these stomach ache in classes unless I let it go.

Any tips?
    The reasons for a stomache ailment can be endless, although by the sounds of it, it most likely has to do with foods you've added into your diet since starting your bulk. Are there any foods youve added you werent consuming prior to your bulk?.

If so!, try making a food log for a week and subtract the foods that were added one by one each day and see if your ailment goes away with the subtraction of a certain food from your current diet. I had a similar problem, narrowed it down doing this and found out it was sweet potatoes because they contain a sugar called Mannitol that I cannot consume.
    NASM CPT

!!Lean bulk crew!!
    Current lifts!
    BB bench 205x6
    Deadlift 315x9
    Squat x squat...in progress

toddsterr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toddsterr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toddsterr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toddsterr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toddsterr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toddsterr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) toddsterr44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You might be leary of stomach pains. Mine started like that while bulking and since I drastically changed my diet I developed a Gluten intolerance.

tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Could be 1000 different things. Can you be more specific about the types of food you're eating, whether you made any major changes to your diet recently, any medical conditions, etc?

LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LJocci has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What I meant by 'stomach ache' is the urge to poop, nothing else.

Is it common to poop very often while bulking?

BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000) BeingPaid is a name known to all. (+5000)

Like others have said, it depends on what you added to your diet (obv. you added more food or changed what you eat for the extra cals) - what foods did you add?

I'm guessing it's too much fiber.
    The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C.

Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Evandrus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yes it's very common.
    NASM CPT

!!Lean bulk crew!!
    Current lifts!
    BB bench 205x6
    Deadlift 315x9
    Squat x squat...in progress

Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Having to take dumps multiple times a day and having a stomach ache feeling is not normal, I'd say.
    S: 455, B: 375, D: 545