mashane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Six Star Pro Nutrition - Testosterone Booster Elite Series

Hello everyone,

I have a question about Six Star's test booster that I was hoping to get an answer to (can't find info about it anywhere, even the six star website)

I picked up a bottle of this stuff from Walmart (on a tight budget) and noticed afterwards that the ingredients listed are different than everything I've found online in regards to the product. All reviews I've read talk about how many BB'ers swear by Boron and that it can be very effective, even the ingredients listed on the six star website has Boron listed, infact the medical ingredients are completely different...

Online Version:
    Calcium 45mg
    Rhodiola extract 386mg
    Ginkgo extract 2.7mg
    Boron citrate 100mg

My Version:
    Vitamin B6 10.5mg
    Magnesium 450mg
    Zinc 30mg
    Fenugreek 100mg

Even the dosage is different, mine says to take 3 pills an hour before bed and online it says 2 pills twice a day.

Does anyone know whats up with this and why I can't find any information on the product I own, or the difference between them?

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Contact the manufacturer for an explanation on the dosing and/or label instructions.

While you have them on the line, you might want to ask them why the product is so underdosed and poorly formulated.

Nonetheless, Walmart should have placed a 'free' sticker on it, cuz it's about as ergogenic as sand.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    Contact the manufacturer for an explanation on the dosing and/or label instructions.

While you have them on the line, you might want to ask them why the product is so underdosed and poorly formulated.

Nonetheless, Walmart should have placed a 'free' sticker on it, cuz it's about as ergogenic as sand.
    What about it do you find to be bad?

I read a bunch of reviews for the product before buying it and it seemed that the Boron Citrate has been used for awhile and that excess levels can be toxic, so I assumed it would be a good amount (of course since the one I bought doesn't seem to have any in it I guess I definitely am getting under dosed lol)

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Idk how much you paid for it, but i'm sure for a few extra dollars you could of bought an actual t booster that did something.
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's not even a test booster based on the ingredients you listed, its just a ZMA supplement which is completely worthless. Luckily for you I don't think sis star products cost too much so at least your wallet didn't take a smash. I would stick to the more basic supplements (protein, creatine, pre-workout) for a "good" test booster your looking at about $60-$80 for a month supply... Remember Nutrition is 80% Training is 20%, Supplements aid you in recovery, and sometimes motivate you. They don't do the work for you though.
    Adaptogen Science Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/adaptogen-science.html

Instagram: @adaptogenscience --- ********: AdaptogenScience --- Twitter: @AdaptogenSci

Didn't cost much, $13 for a bottle (which is what the other bottles are listed as)

So it seems I got ripped off then with this stuff regardless since what I got and what I was supposed to be purchasing are completely different products with the exact same name.

I thought maybe it was in regards to an ingredient being banned (like how DMAA was just taken out of a lot of products) but since I can't find any information about it I'm just guessing.

macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000) macdawg202 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea $13's not too bad but I would just do some research there's some great articles about how to get your test up through the foods you eat. I'm not a doctor or anything such, but in my opinion the lifestyle changes people make are gonna send there test levels through the roof not a pill or powder the makes extraordinary promises. Good luck on getting fit and ripped or whatever you desire.
    Adaptogen Science Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/adaptogen-science.html

Instagram: @adaptogenscience --- ********: AdaptogenScience --- Twitter: @AdaptogenSci

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    for a "good" test booster your looking at about $60-$80 for a month supply...
    not true, a good test booster like triazole or ape can be had for around $40
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Joe D View Post
    not true, a good test booster like triazole or ape can be had for around $40
    This

~$80 for a 2 month supply at most
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

Registered User GetYourShineBox's Avatar
    GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetYourShineBox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure what you picked up Bro. I can only assume it was mislabeled or something similar. I would call them up.

As for the six star booster, I have been using (and logging on here) my experience with the six star. Unlike many of the other test boosters, six star has actual clinical results to back it up. The others tend to be much more $$ because they are paying for all of the marketing hype and gimmicks.

There are a lot of happy users of the six star, including myself.

Don't fall into the trap that because it costs more it must be better --- remember six star does little to no advertising and are able to keep down the costs.

Originally Posted by GetYourShineBox View Post
    Not sure what you picked up Bro. I can only assume it was mislabeled or something similar. I would call them up.

As for the six star booster, I have been using (and logging on here) my experience with the six star. Unlike many of the other test boosters, six star has actual clinical results to back it up. The others tend to be much more $$ because they are paying for all of the marketing hype and gimmicks.

There are a lot of happy users of the six star, including myself.

Don't fall into the trap that because it costs more it must be better --- remember six star does little to no advertising and are able to keep down the costs.
    I've linked the pictures of the product I have below, not sure how great the quality is but I have a semi-decent web cam.

You can see it's not mislabelled or anything, I'm gonna call them to see what's up with this, was hoping someone here might have had an answer before I did that though.

I'm also a big fan of Six Star, I use their Whey Protein, 100% Creatine and Creatine X3 and recommend them for that. The test booster is a bit of a different story though since they have 2 completely different products with the same name, and from what I've been able to research, Fenugreek will provide a boost to test levels, but it is about 1/3rd as effective as Boron. All in all for the price it's not bad as ZMA pill and I'll probably end up just taking it as that.
    Attached Images

PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just fyi for future Vitamin Shoppe sells a tub of DAA bulk powder for $29.99 n that would lsat you 3 months. Just started on it today so can't tell ya first hand bout effects but it's supposed to work great. Return the 6 star and pick up some of this. I thought about buying that stuff too cuz it was only 10 bucks on walmart.com but did my homework on the ingredients and it's not worth it. Hoppe this helps. Also, I'm a pharmacy tech n just a suggestion, dont take it if u dont know what it is and always research before you buy. N if you buy something from a store that has a pharmacy, ask the pharmacist about ther product. They can help. Best of luck

Originally Posted by PsychoWriter View Post
    Just fyi for future Vitamin Shoppe sells a tub of DAA bulk powder for $29.99 n that would lsat you 3 months. Just started on it today so can't tell ya first hand bout effects but it's supposed to work great. Return the 6 star and pick up some of this. I thought about buying that stuff too cuz it was only 10 bucks on walmart.com but did my homework on the ingredients and it's not worth it. Hoppe this helps. Also, I'm a pharmacy tech n just a suggestion, dont take it if u dont know what it is and always research before you buy. N if you buy something from a store that has a pharmacy, ask the pharmacist about ther product. They can help. Best of luck
    I'll have to check that deal out, DAA is supposed to be one of the better test boosting sups out there.

Problem for me was that I did do the research before buying, went into the store and bought the brand and product I was planning on getting, it wasn't until I got home that I realized what Six Star has on their website is different than what I got (same name and look) infact, I can't find information on what I got anywhere, including their website.

Apparently it's the Canadian version.

Canadian Website:
    sixstarpronutrition.ca/products/testosteronebooster/index.shtml

American Website:
    sixstarpro.com/products/testosteronebooster/

nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think I saw product this at walmart

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nic9212 View Post
    I think I saw product this at walmart
    You did.
    They sell it there.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ribz78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Has anyone seen the powder form of this? I cannot find a review anywhere. Taurine 1000 mg, tribulus 300 mg, rhodiola 771 mg, ginkgo 5.4 mg, boron citrate 200 mg.
    I DO THIS FOR ME!!!!

thanks,
    RIBZ

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Test levels?

Are your test levels low? I mean going to get them tested can be a bunch of BS bc it changes so much throughout the day. You can usually feel it lot of time people say stuff doesn't work bc well they didn't feel like they were on test or steroids and gain 15lbs lol . Just having higher test levels will make you feel better. I had mine tested I'm 38 and mine is as high as it's been in 6-7 years and I've lifted for 18 years and never touched a steroid. Everyone is so worried about their test levels and think that they have low test but it's usually the guys that drink 13 beers at the tailgate Saturday then they eat potato chips & salami sandwhiches for lunch and donuts off breakfast ha. Also what the doctor doesn't tell you is whats normal for your age but just yep is normal bc 385-1100 is fine anything in middle of that is ok well I know mine if higher than the average 38 year old - the truth is actually weight lifters that have not used roids in past they should be around highest levels at age 40. Not everyone but eat a lot of red meat don't drink a lot & lift 4-5 days a week. I have heard that DAA will bump it up some so try it and Maybe that MuscleTech six series stuff works! I don't know why someone wouldn't try it for 15 bucks that is like 1 beer at a Dodgers game.