TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)

Board Press on Smith Machine?

Hi guys,

My wrists get sore from close grip using a barbell but on a smith machine they're fine.. just wondering if it's a good exercise to throw into my routine seeing as I've switched it up.

I follow up with seated cable skull crushers.

What do you lot think of these two for my tricep workout ?
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Father to a future manlet
    Cuckold to a cheating sloot

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Try it. If your triceps grow and your shoulders wrists dont hurt its an excellent exercise. May aswell throw in a pushdown or something while youre at it.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think you need to learn to grab the bar properly bro.

but i don't see a problem.
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lancs_hotpot View Post
    Try it. If your triceps grow and your shoulders wrists dont hurt its an excellent exercise. May aswell throw in a pushdown or something while youre at it.
    Thanks, I do a chest/tri split so I only throw in two exercises for triceps afterwards. Previously did weighted dips and pushdowns but never saw much results.

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    i think you need to learn to grab the bar properly bro.

but i don't see a problem.
    lol i'll check it out, thanks
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Father to a future manlet
    Cuckold to a cheating sloot

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.