Tiko2894 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Pak, Animal Stak, & Animal Pump

Hey everyone I am new on this website and I am trying to learn some new things. Can someone please explain to me what Animal Stak does to improve my muscle growth and how and when should I take it. I know it is a natural testosterone booster and I also want to know if I take it can or should I take it with Animal Pump?

My main goal is to build muscle but also slowly loose weight. Is Animal Pak worth it? Also do I take Animal Pak like a meal or after a meal like breakfast?

Thank you and please let me know as much information as possible as these three supplements.

Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500)
    You're 16, taking Stak would be pointless as you already have high test levels. Animal Pak can be taken whenever, preferably with a meal. It's important you drink at least a gallon of water a day.

The easiest way to lose weight is to eat on a calorie deficit. More information can be found in the Nutrition section stickies.

Tiko2894 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fvp View Post
    You're 16, taking Stak would be pointless as you already have high test levels. Animal Pak can be taken whenever, preferably with a meal. It's important you drink at least a gallon of water a day.

The easiest way to lose weight is to eat on a calorie deficit. More information can be found in the Nutrition section stickies.
    Thank you for the information. However what about Animal Pump, should I drink it like 30-60 minutes before a workout?

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Animal products are not recommended for those under 18. Stick with food and hard training for the next couple years. By then your routine should be solid and you can incorporate supplements.