woahh44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will I have to gain body fat to make my head look bigger?

Hey everyone, I just had a question about looking bigger...and older I guess. Well I'm currently 18 years old, 5 ft 7 inches and am struggling between 125-129 lbs. The last time I checked my body fat, it was around 6.7-8%. People who know me well know that I am "ripped". The problem is, I myself think that I look very very thin. I know that I have to gain weight, but I'm not sure if I should gain more muscle? The size of my wrist is literally smaller than MOST girls and I have a really small head compared to the rest of my body (in my opinion).It's also very difficult for me to find clothes that fit well without being too tight. (Although I don't do this, I'm sure that I can fit into most children's and women's clothes better. So should I aim to eat more fatty foods or will gaining weight (even if it's muscle) eventually fix this problem?

95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by woahh44 View Post
    Hey everyone, I just had a question about looking bigger...and older I guess. Well I'm currently 18 years old, 5 ft 7 inches and am struggling between 125-129 lbs. The last time I checked my body fat, it was around 6.7-8%. People who know me well know that I am "ripped". The problem is, I myself think that I look very very thin. I know that I have to gain weight, but I'm not sure if I should gain more muscle? The size of my wrist is literally smaller than MOST girls and I have a really small head compared to the rest of my body (in my opinion).It's also very difficult for me to find clothes that fit well without being too tight. (Although I don't do this, I'm sure that I can fit into most children's and women's clothes better. So should I aim to eat more fatty foods or will gaining weight (even if it's muscle) eventually fix this problem?
    I think you're just skinny, eat more everything, and buy bigger clothes?
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Started lifting/eating properly Feb 1st 2013 @125lb

Sorry, I phrased that wrong. I meant tight clothes fit me better but they make my body look even more unproportional compared to the size of my head.

95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95Luke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by woahh44 View Post
    Sorry, I phrased that wrong. I meant tight clothes fit me better but they make my body look even more unproportional compared to the size of my head.
    If you eat more and lift you'll fill out bigger clothes and wont look unproportional.
    Once you put on some weight you might gain some fat on your face making it look bigger?
    ▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

Started lifting/eating properly Feb 1st 2013 @125lb

AKA: Swolebroham Lincoln kirksofcuz's Avatar
    kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirksofcuz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used to be skinny but had a huge head. My head to body ratio didn't match. It wasn't until recently that my body actually matched my head size. Thicker neck helped a lot. If you have a small head being bigger will just make it look smaller, but who's gonna say anything when you weigh 220 lbs of solid muscle and you're jacked? That's right. No one.
    -Only one thing in existence has the power to tell you that you can't. That thing is the mind. For it is the mind that manifests our reality, and nothing else.

Haha alright thanks for the advice guys!

jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkosowsky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ermmmmmm, just bulk 25 lbs then cut the fat you gain