Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Bulking help, eating

CUTTING DIET!

Alright so id been bulking awhile now and started my cut yesterday.

ATM I've left school/uni and been working 12 hour days

My cutting so far diet is of this

3 fried eggs and baked beans , 2 glass soy milk at 6:00am

10:30, big bowl of special k and a glass of milk with mixed nuts about 1 and a Half hands full

Lunch 2:30 is a meat, salad sandwich usually ham or chicken, 1 egg, lettuce , onion, carrot, cheese and mayo on multigrain bread. Big sandwich with 1 glass of milk.

6:00 pre workout
    7:30 2 Scoops ON whey with milk.

9:00 bed

Should I not be skipping this night time
    Feed???

Getting about 2500 calories 150 gram protein a day
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you need about 9 meals aday to put on muscle

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BnPk View Post
    Are u seriously retarted man, even when I bulk I only have 4 meals a day, I hit 3500 macros and gain weight

If you were able to read you'd notice I'm cutting ....
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BnPk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    oh my bad didnt see that you were cutting, try getting 7 meals a day when ur cutting.

oh my bad didnt see that you were cutting, try getting 7 meals a day when ur cutting.
    I work too much to eat 7 meals a day plus this is just ludacris I'm eating 3 solid meals to hit my macros and finishing it off with an extra 50 gram of protein and an extra 300 cals

Eg like I said 2500 calories a day and 150+ grams of protein a day . All
    I'm worried about is weather I should somethng like yogurt or crackers before bed instead of leaving such a big gap..

Please someone who knows what their talking about answer
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

cottage cheese no fat will be good b4 bed

loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) loic901 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol meal is a myth ... dont listen to that guy 2500 cals .. is for a cut? hope so.. im getting 2900 and im small

and yes cottage cheese is a good option but ... taste like ****

cuts your carbs

Originally Posted by loic901 View Post
    lol meal is a myth ... dont listen to that guy 2500 cals .. is for a cut? hope so.. im getting 2900 and im small

and yes cottage cheese is a good option but ... taste like ****

cuts your carbs
    Yeah I'm Cutting bro , I hit 3500 while
    Bulk, I forgot to count the extra 300 cals
    From
    Protein/milk so it'd be around 2800 for cutting ATM.. Haha im smart enough not to listen to him
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cottage cheese no fat will be good b4 bed
    Don't listen to this undeducated *******, says the same thing on every diet thread, facepalm everytime. Meal is a myth, 5 meals a day does not boost your metabolism but keeps your fuller and makes you stay away from snacks.

- Copied from Greg Plitt's diet plan:

Don't eat late at night. If possible, I try to go to bed on an empty stomach, that way my body is breaking down fat throughout the night instead of the food I just put in my stomach before bed.

• Drink tons of water. Water is all your body needs, if you can drink water constantly throughout the day, it will do wonders for your physique and overall health. Drinking water will also help cure your appetite. When you drink water, you stomach walls expand for a short period of time which will give you the sense of feeling full which will help you get past the cravings to cheat.

• Plan your meals. Far too often people will go on a crash diet during the day only to find themselves starving later in the day and settle on eating anything that is conveniently around them. Usually, food that is convenient and fast is often food that is not good for you. If you can pack a lunch or make your meals to go the night before you take off for work, you will always have food available that is good for you when you crave it.

• Eat 5-6 smaller meals instead of 3 large meals. Better to eat small meals instead of large portions. Your body will break down carbs for energy and store the fat unless you are engaged in physical activity. If you eat a large meal, you can bet you will be sluggish and all of the fat of your meal will be stored as the carbs will be broken down.

• Forget eating anything sugar based, fried, or greasy. Self explanatory.

• If you are going to cheat, cheat early in the day so your body is able to break it down throughout the day before going to bed.

• Eat to fuel your body, not to satisfy an appetite.
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.

Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500) Fvp is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you meet the calorie and macro requirements in the day, it's of small relevance when food is consumed.

Location: 60% of the time it works everytime, mclovin that was awesome, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    maybe up you protein intake a little, your 198lbs looking pretty lean and its recommended you take atleast 1g per lb of lbm, 150g just doesnt cut it.

Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brenjam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol wot.
    Australian Natural Bodybuilder.
    Instagram: BrendonHiscocks
    Snapchat: thicktightsolid
    Email: Brenjam@hotmail.com < Coaching, plans, support, questions, email me! >
    #BRENZILLA