Alright so id been bulking awhile now and started my cut yesterday.
ATM I've left school/uni and been working 12 hour days
My cutting so far diet is of this
3 fried eggs and baked beans , 2 glass soy milk at 6:00am
10:30, big bowl of special k and a glass of milk with mixed nuts about 1 and a Half hands full
Lunch 2:30 is a meat, salad sandwich usually ham or chicken, 1 egg, lettuce , onion, carrot, cheese and mayo on multigrain bread. Big sandwich with 1 glass of milk.
6:00 pre workout
7:30 2 Scoops ON whey with milk.
Should I not be skipping this night time
Getting about 2500 calories 150 gram protein a day
Thread: Bulking help, eating
01-28-2013, 10:44 PM #1
Bulking help, eating1 Paragraph SiG Crew
01-28-2013, 10:47 PM #2
01-28-2013, 10:49 PM #3
01-28-2013, 11:06 PM #4
01-28-2013, 11:15 PM #5
Eg like I said 2500 calories a day and 150+ grams of protein a day . All
I'm worried about is weather I should somethng like yogurt or crackers before bed instead of leaving such a big gap..
Please someone who knows what their talking about answer1 Paragraph SiG Crew
01-28-2013, 11:18 PM #6
01-28-2013, 11:22 PM #7
- Join Date: Feb 2010
- Location: Laurentides, Qc, Canada
- Age: 27
- Posts: 1,064
- Rep Power: 838
01-28-2013, 11:28 PM #8
01-29-2013, 12:30 AM #9
- Copied from Greg Plitt's diet plan:
Don't eat late at night. If possible, I try to go to bed on an empty stomach, that way my body is breaking down fat throughout the night instead of the food I just put in my stomach before bed.
• Drink tons of water. Water is all your body needs, if you can drink water constantly throughout the day, it will do wonders for your physique and overall health. Drinking water will also help cure your appetite. When you drink water, you stomach walls expand for a short period of time which will give you the sense of feeling full which will help you get past the cravings to cheat.
• Plan your meals. Far too often people will go on a crash diet during the day only to find themselves starving later in the day and settle on eating anything that is conveniently around them. Usually, food that is convenient and fast is often food that is not good for you. If you can pack a lunch or make your meals to go the night before you take off for work, you will always have food available that is good for you when you crave it.
• Eat 5-6 smaller meals instead of 3 large meals. Better to eat small meals instead of large portions. Your body will break down carbs for energy and store the fat unless you are engaged in physical activity. If you eat a large meal, you can bet you will be sluggish and all of the fat of your meal will be stored as the carbs will be broken down.
• Forget eating anything sugar based, fried, or greasy. Self explanatory.
• If you are going to cheat, cheat early in the day so your body is able to break it down throughout the day before going to bed.
• Eat to fuel your body, not to satisfy an appetite.never satisfied.
#2 - Men's Physique Danish Nationals.
European Championship Men's Physique - May 2016.
"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.
01-29-2013, 01:22 AM #10
01-29-2013, 02:45 AM #11
- Join Date: Jul 2011
- Location: 60% of the time it works everytime, mclovin that was awesome, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Age: 21
- Posts: 123
- Rep Power: 69
01-29-2013, 02:50 AM #12
By Johnnyboi in forum Workout ProgramsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-26-2014, 06:31 PM
By tomdavis in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2012, 06:23 AM
By cbrown67 in forum NutritionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2011, 08:27 AM
By oval61251 in forum Teen BodybuildingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2007, 02:45 PM
By thumbmaster in forum NutritionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-25-2004, 05:44 AM