sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pipe DIY Stuff Consolidated.

A few moths back I posted a lot of pipe DIY stuff. Recently I consolidated it into a pdf.

To anyone interested it can be downloaded here: www.shermworks.com/allpipestuff.pdf

KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeithTheSnake is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always enjoy reading your DIY stuff. I recently had some fun with pipe, making an olympic t-handle for swings. Am enjoying the heck out of it.

I read your PDF just a second ago, and I read with great interest the pro-style dumbbell portion. You know, my welded pro-styles have a revolving sleeve that has an ID to slide over the OD of the solid round. Seems like the same could be done with this project, as well, so from one end of the dumbbell to the other would be: Cap, washer, plates, washer, 1" pipe to fit around the OD of the 3/4" pipe, washer, plates, washer, cap. Just a thought.

Best regards.

sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sherman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KeithTheSnake View Post
    I always enjoy reading your DIY stuff. I recently had some fun with pipe, making an olympic t-handle for swings. Am enjoying the heck out of it.

I read your PDF just a second ago, and I read with great interest the pro-style dumbbell portion. You know, my welded pro-styles have a revolving sleeve that has an ID to slide over the OD of the solid round. Seems like the same could be done with this project, as well, so from one end of the dumbbell to the other would be: Cap, washer, plates, washer, 1" pipe to fit around the OD of the 3/4" pipe, washer, plates, washer, cap. Just a thought.

Best regards.
    That's a good idea. Gives a meatier grip as well as a revolving grip.