Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Updates on the 14 year old freshman stalker (PICS)

I'm a senior btw. Original thread with pics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...eshman+stalker

Cliffs of thread:

-Meet Freshie chick breifly, doesn't even get my name
    -Adds me on ******** that day, I give her shiat for being a stalker
    -pic of her on the right
    [img]
    -Has dat sloot aura all over her
    -Her Bday is 2 days before mine in May, brb awesome birthday sex week
    -Wanted to capitalize, but decided to just put it on the backburner until I got my car
    -Now just got my car a couple weeks ago and started to reengage

So I chatted her up a little bit, didn't give her too much attention. But I did make sure whenever I went to talk to her I was with another girl, and I always keep one tagging along with me at school for social proof so she saw that alot too. Kept it cool and Alpha, limited responses to her FB messages, but switched it up by sending her a funny gif every once and awhile. Results:

Her on my status

Her in my chat, strong transition:

So I pretty much got the attraction down brahs, and she's begging me to give her a ride home after school in my car. Want to smash, how should I go about it? I said I was real busy all this week (actually true) but what's a good thing to do to smash? I'm thinking of just chillin around the beach for a little bit, take her back to a friends house for some movies, and try and smash her there (can't use my house and idk about hers).

Discuss...
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling" -Paul Walker

***Official Wing Chun Crew***
    ***Official Cryptocurrency Crew***
    ***Official Nowatimsayin Crew****

JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Why can't you use your house?
    I just bring girls home when the rents are sleeping brb no awkward introductions

Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JuicyJ92 View Post
    Why can't you use your house?
    I just bring girls home when the rents are sleeping brb no awkward introductions
    My mom/sister is usually home and my mom is overly hostile to any female friends I have. I mean if I knew for a fact she was going to be somewhere with my sister all day then sure, but that's unlikely.
    “I am ashamed to think how easily we capitulate to badges and names, to large societies and dead institutions.” -Emerson

gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gcsportnut12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    slay her in ur car?
    Bench: 295
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 435

Originally Posted by gcsportnut12 View Post
    slay her in ur car?

....I like.

I just need a place to park it. I live in a pretty populated area, so it would be hard. My friend has actually mentioned it as he was always trying to slay his GF in the back of his SUV. Brb in the only empty parking lot for 10 miles, and a random car pulls in and parks right next to you. lolololololololol

Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brikkx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

...If you know what I mean....

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inb4 she's a prude freshman looking to gain popularity by hanging out with a senior.
    I help people get certified as a personal trainer and build fitness businesses.

Originally Posted by HNeeley View Post
    Inb4 she's a prude freshman looking to gain popularity by hanging out with a senior.
    If I get my penor wet in the process I really don't give a phuck what her motives are.

In fact I'm more scared that she's a total clinger. Kinda getting that vibe. Brb I smash, she get's way too emotionally attatched, starts all this chit, makes it awkward, I have to distance myself, I smash again because I can't help myself, repeat.

BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000) BeastyDrummer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Spread dem cheeks and lick her butthole OPie. Srs. Do that **** while you can, legally anyways.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." -AS

Firefighter brah
    **PureBlood Crew**
    **Always Pick 4 Crew**
    **Train legs 2x a week and still have chicken legs Crew**

youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lets hangout OP

HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50) HNeeley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    If I get my penor wet in the process I really don't give a phuck what her motives are.

In fact I'm more scared that she's a total clinger. Kinda getting that vibe. Brb I smash, she get's way too emotionally attatched, starts all this chit, makes it awkward, I have to distance myself, I smash again because I can't help myself, repeat.
    Off topic: You are where I was at 4 months ago in relation to weight and height! REPS FOR TALL CLUB

on-topic: Slay her in the car. End of story. See how she reacts to just being booty call, don't keep hanging out with her or then she is going to want a relationship.

Off topic: You are where I was at 4 months ago in relation to weight and height! REPS FOR TALL CLUB

on-topic: Slay her in the car. End of story. See how she reacts to just being booty call, don't keep hanging out with her or then she is going to want a relationship.
    4 months ago??????? Aware me on your routine right now brah. Teach me your ways.

Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're beta if you have to ask where to bang jb sloot
    *Neg Repped by *******s Crew*

jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000) jsityo12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    are you really 6'3 and 145 lbs?

4 months ago??????? Aware me on your routine right now brah. Teach me your ways.
    This is how I break it down as far as muscle groups go.

Back and Biceps lats
    Chest Triceps Traps
    Legs
    Rest

Keep this cycle going.

I can private message you the break down of workouts I do if you want.

As far as food goes I eat 4200 calories a day with a break down of 50:30:20 (carbs, protein, fat) caloric ratio.

JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JuicyJ92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Op I would avoid the car thing at all costs when you turn 18. Phuck her at your friends house. Keep us posted

l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50) l2evolution will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girl on the left looks like Lori from the walking dead
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

**Forever Legend**

Competitions
    ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

TMisc Bulking competition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152133453

( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º) ( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)( º ͜ʖ ͡º)

NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NickBibs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

I'm a senior btw. Original thread with pics:
    Cliffs of thread:

-Meet Freshie chick breifly, doesn't even get my name
    -Adds me on ******** that day, I give her shiat for being a stalker
    -pic of her on the right

-Has dat sloot aura all over her
    -Her Bday is 2 days before mine in May, brb awesome birthday sex week
    -Wanted to capitalize, but decided to just put it on the backburner until I got my car
    -Now just got my car a couple weeks ago and started to reengage

So I chatted her up a little bit, didn't give her too much attention. But I did make sure whenever I went to talk to her I was with another girl, and I always keep one tagging along with me at school for social proof so she saw that alot too. Kept it cool and Alpha, limited responses to her FB messages, but switched it up by sending her a funny gif every once and awhile. Results:

Her on my status

So I pretty much got the attraction down brahs, and she's begging me to give her a ride home after school in my car. Want to smash, how should I go about it? I said I was real busy all this week (actually true) but what's a good thing to do to smash? I'm thinking of just chillin around the beach for a little bit, take her back to a friends house for some movies, and try and smash her there (can't use my house and idk about hers).

Discuss...
    Anyone else notice how close she is from falling off the railing in that photo? Looks pretty high up.... On a srs note, have you thought about smashing in a nearby park? Also, what model car did you buy?
    Originally posted by BurrowedLurker: "Be prepared to have a different feeling in your balls starting sometime soon. This feeling will change your life."

*No Fap* *No Porn*

Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000) Str8FromNYC is just really nice. (+1000)
    do the deed in the car

dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dylan111557 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    she's virgin no? Bang in car ... blood on seats.... mmmmmmmmmm

but seriously i'd go in the forest or something lol, I got caught by a cop and was lucky enough to get my boxers back on and he couldn't do ****.

youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also have to laugh at how she's the stalker when it was you who started chatting to her and you who is making threads about her and procrastinating about banging her..

LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LookToTheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LMAO aren't kids like 13 years old when they are freshmen??! THE FUKKK
    If you don't try, you fail.

Check out my EP, "Time Takes It All" - Adam Noreen, on iTunes and Spotify!

Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Landybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh lawd

zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50) zakc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** her at school?

This is how I break it down as far as muscle groups go.

Back and Biceps lats
    Chest Triceps Traps
    Legs
    Rest

Keep this cycle going.

I can private message you the break down of workouts I do if you want.

As far as food goes I eat 4200 calories a day with a break down of 50:30:20 (carbs, protein, fat) caloric ratio.
    That's close to what im doing now, except I space it by a day after each workout. Phuck it, adjusting now. And holy calories, i'm about to step up. If by the end of this year I weigh 170 pounds, jesus god...

What's your goal brah? Mine is to hit 200 lean, then from there just work on endurance/cardio/overall health and maintain at least 200 pounds.

Originally Posted by NickBibs View Post
    Anyone else notice how close she is from falling off the railing in that photo? Looks pretty high up.... On a srs note, have you thought about smashing in a nearby park? Also, what model car did you buy?
    Parks here are small and usually not that private but it has been done. Car is a 2001 KIA sephia. POS. I am looking into a new car for graduation though, either a Scion TC, Dodge Dart, or something similar.

Originally Posted by youngzealot View Post
    Also have to laugh at how she's the stalker when it was you who started chatting to her and you who is making threads about her and procrastinating about banging her..
    She starts the chat 9/10 of the times. That's just where I cut and pasted the convo. She also was interested enough to ask around for my name instead of just waiting to see me again, and apparently asks about me all the time. I made this thread for mostly TMisc enjoyment since no one posts any damn pics anymore. So yeah, she is the stalker.

danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bang her in the middle of the hallway at school. Easy. Been done before OP.

Originally Posted by danlsann View Post
    Bang her in the middle of the hallway at school. Easy. Been done before OP.
    Will plow usunder in her bed at home, jiz in her eye, and run.

danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) danlsann is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will plow usunder in her bed at home, jiz in her eye, and run.
    Awkward moment when one of your parents busts in the room acting like the kool aid man.

Originally Posted by danlsann View Post
    Awkward moment when one of your parents busts in the room acting like the kool aid man.
    While busting a nut. It's like they can sense when I'm most vulnerable.

snork snork snork snork SnakoBrah's Avatar
    SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SnakoBrah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wanna hangout OP?
    Hektik Styles
    PLUR