Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Adderral + Craze, u mad? SucceedingBrah's Avatar
    SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Not attracted to black chicks at all

In fact, I'm repulsed by them.

Not even a racist, I'm not white. I'm an Asian American brah.

I just never found black girls attractive, even when I was in grade school. I can find white girls and asian girls attractive, but I don't know, something about them doesn't turn me on in the slightest. Maybe they all wear wigs, I dunno, lol
    *Money always on my mind crew*
    *Pro Poker crew*
    *Pull All-nighters and get an A crew*
    *Sleep is for those that don't want it bad enough crew*

FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FenderFreak145 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Does that make you feel better?
    ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ African American Airline Pilot ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

*M*F*C*

iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    love the light skinned black girls... you dont know what your missing.
    OAKLAND RAIDERS !!!!!

*BMBC*

wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wheelerx50 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    *op is a ******* crew*
    IG: @wheelerx

SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SucceedingBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FenderFreak145 View Post
    Does that make you feel better?
    Looks at sig:

African American Airline Pilot

lolololol
    *Pro Poker crew*

samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samuelfotze has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Black women are lovely

Originally Posted by iron_m!ke View Post
    love the light skinned black girls... you dont know what your missing.
    yeah, but they're usually dominican or hispanic. They aren't black, brah
    *Pro Poker crew*

heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heybigboy5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP are you me?
    -Asian
    -go to a 80% black school
    -brb not even once attracted to a black chick
    -feelsbadman

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not attracted to blaque chicks, but black chicks can be attractive ... especially if they are half white.

Certified Thread Killer RealWizard's Avatar
    RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congratulations??

fuk I dont even know what to say?

good job ping pong. ( no racist, I just find whites and every other race less humorous)

semi srs. but no racist tho
    -Certified thread killer crew
    -Mistaken for sasquatch crew
    -Suspected of eating local livestock crew
    -Hunted by local villagers crew
    -Missunderstood cave dwellers crew

Originally Posted by heybigboy5 View Post
    OP are you me?
    -Asian
    -go to a 80% black school
    -brb not even once attracted to a black chick
    -feelsbadman
    that's exactly how I feel, except my school isn't full of urban youths like yours, lol
    *Pro Poker crew*

ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500) ImNotOsman is not very helpful. (-500)
    I actually agree with you. But its funny cause today was litterally the first time I saw a black chick that I was attracted to. Of course she was lighter skinned, and had a 9/10 body. Don't mean to be racist but I just don't find 99% of black chicks attractive

I should also add this was at the gym after I finish training legs, so I was prob just horny as phuck and didn't realize that she's probably a 4/10 with a 7.5/10 body

UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And what exactly do you think they feel about Asians? You already know they think "small" of you, is that the issue?

Originally Posted by RealWizard View Post
    Congratulations??

fuk I dont even know what to say?

good job ping pong. ( no racist, I just find whites and every other race less humorous)

semi srs. but no racist tho
    Ok peckerwood honkey
    *Pro Poker crew*

iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) iron_m!ke has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    in before reds are being thrown around in this thread.
    OAKLAND RAIDERS !!!!!

*BMBC*

Originally Posted by ImNotOsman View Post
    I actually agree with you. But its funny cause today was litterally the first time I saw a black chick that I was attracted to. Of course she was lighter skinned, and had a 9/10 body. Don't mean to be racist but I just don't find 99% of black chicks attractive
    lol yeah brah
    *Pro Poker crew*

Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Alcarion has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm rarely attracted to a black girl, but there are some very pretty ones out there just keep an open mind brah and don't be too quick to judge.
    Lost more than 190 lbs Crew
    Chest reduction and tummy tuck surgeries done Crew
    Loose skin was my demon Crew
    Always pick 6 Crew

Certified Thread Killer RealWizard's Avatar
    RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000) RealWizard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SucceedingBrah View Post
    Ok peckerwood honkey
    <<< is not white tho.

so...
    -Certified thread killer crew
    -Mistaken for sasquatch crew
    -Suspected of eating local livestock crew
    -Hunted by local villagers crew
    -Missunderstood cave dwellers crew

rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000) rdog3 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Would love tenderly
    "How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?"- Based God
    "These hoes ain't loyal"- Bill Clinton

Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mustang1019 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Same. I've seen very few that I find attractive.
    *Always pick 7 crew*

TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TroyLeroy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "Not even a racist, I'm not white"

when did you have to be white to be racist?

oh ok

in on race war thread
    "It is an illusion that youth is happy, an illusion of those who have lost it; but the young know they are wretched for they are full of the truthless ideal which have been instilled into them, and each time they come in contact with the real, they are bruised and wounded."

angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100) angusready is not very well liked. (-100)
    is it bc they are taller and more athletic than you?

Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Son, I am disappoint.

Trust me man. You dont know what your missing.

Brb great bodies
    Brb give great head
    Brb adventurous in bed
    Brb love that you're white
    Brb really good rythm and just fuk like champs

I realize I'm generalizing, but still bro give it a shot. Variety is the spice of life.

Edit: op are you too good for my girl in this thread?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=151369273
    Last edited by Samshepherd02; 01-28-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Originally Posted by Samshepherd02 View Post
    Son, I am disappoint.

Trust me man. You dont know what your missing.

Brb great bodies
    Brb give great head
    Brb adventurous in bed
    Brb love that you're white
    Brb really good rythm and just fuk like champs

I realize I'm generalizing, but still bro give it a shot. Variety is the spice of life.
    Fair post brah.
    *Pro Poker crew*

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inb4 a bunch of pics of light skinned black chicks are posted then OP is called a *******

Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP feels special today

damn, almost forgot

OP is a *******

MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100) MuScleHeAd88 is not very well liked. (-100)
    when i was in pre school a black girl ate a worm and a black girl showed me her poon both made me wana puke.

puke1

they still do
    LIKE MY ******** PAGE

https://www.********.com/pages/Yung-B-Raw/501263179894036

FOLLOW ME @YgBRaw

TORONTOS FAVORITE RAPPER

NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Never been with a black girl myself. We simply don't have enough black girls in Denmark. Would love to try.

MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrVolquez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SucceedingBrah View Post
    In fact, I'm repulsed by them.

Not even a racist, I'm not white. I'm an Asian American brah.

I just never found black girls attractive, even when I was in grade school. I can find white girls and asian girls attractive, but I don't know, something about them doesn't turn me on in the slightest. Maybe they all wear wigs, I dunno, lol
    I remember this thread, ur name was AznWhitePride. U probably got banned

OP
    Last edited by MrVolquez; 01-28-2013 at 06:13 PM.

TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TSFP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i love light skinned black girls
    Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are. -saffaBRAH (RIP)

--♥♥--♥♥--TEAM MISC BIG C SUPPORT--♥♥--♥♥--

RIP mainsqueeze530 1991-2013

SACRAMENTO KINGS

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

Starting weight: 119