Alright, Miscers, this competition is all about strength. I want to see your heaviest strict standing overhead press(which from now on I will just refer to as "Press"). The rules are simple and the rewards are awesome for this one. Would like to give a big thanks to the Company Reps that donated prizes to this competition. Time to pretty much jump into the rules. Post 2 will be thanks to the supp reps and their companies and post 3 will be the leaderboard.
1. If at any time you are banned during this competition you will be disqualified. Can't follow the rules, can't play the game.
2. I am the only judge, my decision on anything is final. You are free to PM me if you have a dispute with my decision and i will take a relook. i may get another user or 2 to judge if i cant keep up but for now it is me and me alone.
3. You must post all video entries using Youtube. it is free to start an account so start one if you want to compete. i dont care if you use the "video" tags or "youtube" tags.
4. All other forum rules must be followed.
5. This competition end Midnight Eastern Time Zone on Saturday, March 30, 2013. any entries after that will not count. No exceptions.
1. You must write in clearly legible writing Misc Max Press Competition, the date, and your username. Then weigh in. That easy. If your weigh in and lift is at two different times then you must reshow the paper written above before the lift. You must show the weight lifted either before or after the lift.
2. I dont care how you get the weight to the start position. you can clean it, unrack from a squat/power rack, or have 2 buddies lift it up from each end, doesnt matter. The bar must start from below the chin while you are looking forward. the knees must be locked and feet have to stay flat on the floor. you must be standing
3. Push up on the weight until you reach lockout. Your head must be under the bar at the end of the lift(hence the name OVERHEAD press) and elbows must be fully locked.
4. Wrist wraps and belts are allowed.
5. After you CLEARLY lock the weight overhead i dont really care what you do with it lol. i would suggest lowering it slowly and not throwing it across the room.
6. I must be able to see you from below the knees all the way up on the video. When you lockout i must be able to see the weight and elbows locking out
7. You can only compete in ONE weight class. you can change weight classes but you will only be able to place in one weight class nly
165 and lower(165 Class)
166 to 190(190 Class)
191 to 215(215 Class)
216 to 245(245 Class)
246 and higher(246+ Class)
***This class will be based on Wilks. for the calculator i use: http://www.marylandpowerlifting.com/wilks.asp
There will be an overall winner which will be based on percentage of BW lifted overhead. so a 100 pound man pressing 100 pounds has 100% lift. Easy!
2 Quest Bars
8.8 Pound Tub of Inner Armour Mass Peak
Inner Armour T-shirt
Inner Armour BCAA Peak
VPX Sports Trial Size of N.O. Shotgun, Synthesize, Carbonx, and Power Shock
1st Place in Every Class
2 Quest Bars
Athletic Edge Nutrition Product of Winner's Choice
Applied Nutriceuticals Uncut(Brand New Preworkout by AppNut)
VPX Sports N.O. Shotgun and Synthesize Trial Size
2nd Place in Every Class
2 Quest Bars
20 Pack Box of Gamma Labs G-Fuel
Applied Nutriceuticals Black Cats v.2
3rd Place in Every Class
You get bumped to 2nd Place if 1st or 2nd place gets disqualified
All Supplements are for lifters ages 18 and older
The Quest Bars and Inner Armour prizes are US/Canada only
VPX Sports prizes are US only
In to rep winnnnnnaarss (Dirk__Diggler)