Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    That sucks, are you still doing rehab, did they fully attach it?

Contraction and squeeze is good but at some point you'll have to increase the weight
    no no no man, it was a minor pec tear. i didn't have to do surgery thank god. i couldn't afford rehab so i didn't go there either. i made a thread about it and just took the advice of what people on this forum told me to do lol, which was just quit doing chest for a few weeks, then go extremely light for a few days, like just benching 5 lbs.

im still a little scared to bench too much though. besides tho im naturally not strong person, at least anymore

im not sure what happened to me, but i used to be able to do 8 pullups with 20 lbs of resistance on me. i quit doing pullups long ago and just tried 1 the other day and even used 40 lbs of assistance and could barely do 1. fuuu wtf lol

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    no no no man, it was a minor pec tear. i didn't have to do surgery thank god. i couldn't afford rehab so i didn't go there either. i made a thread about it and just took the advice of what people on this forum told me to do lol, which was just quit doing chest for a few weeks, then go extremely light for a few days, like just benching 5 lbs.

im still a little scared to bench too much though. besides tho im naturally not strong person, at least anymore

im not sure what happened to me, but i used to be able to do 8 pullups with 20 lbs of resistance on me. i quit doing pullups long ago and just tried 1 the other day and even used 40 lbs of assistance and could barely do 1. fuuu wtf lol
    The pectorals are used when you do pullups. Did you tear it doing incline bench or flat bench wide grip?

Also, American health system of peace

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sickening

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Its a good video, Jason has earned and is comanding the respect, Jason is getting stronger also. If Jason was a personal trainer he would need to have a very good insurance policy, quite a few potential accidents happening there like when one of his fans rack the bar onto his neck.

His videos have got corporate backing clearly judging by the titles and intro which would rival anything Jay Cutler's team put out.

On a side note -------------------->

I noticed Australian language in the video, the camera man was using the words sick kunts (2.22)and also kunts later on in the footage, in some English speaking countries the word kunt could be seen as rude.

In Australia the word Kunt is used often and could be used in place of the word bloke, for example you might say, 'look at this Kunt' which means look at the man over there. 99% of the time you could slip the word kunt into an office conversation or business telephone call and it would go unoticed in everyday corporate Australia.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    The pectorals are used when you do pullups. Did you tear it doing incline bench or flat bench wide grip?

Also, American health system of peace
    I never dd flat anything with chest. It was all incline. I used to do 6 reps high weight with incline bench and then incline hammer str and then decline hammer str. I think I just overworked the pec too much. My right pec is smaller than my left and both my pecs are kinda lagging so 2x per week i would do 3 sets of each of those 3 machines, 12 reps for both and then an additional 8 reps on the right pec for each set. So it added to like over 300 reps of chest related stuff for my right pec every week. And I hardly would Deload. I had the problem for so long tho and just never bothered to fix it so idk what exactly caused it or when.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i admire the guy for doing his thing..but yea,..worst arm genetics I guess ive seen..

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    They seem like nice kids but holy crap he's rude as hell to them
    They deserve it for being his fans.

cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000) cbezz is just really nice. (+1000)
    So nice of those two kids to train the special guy.

Evidently not a good idea to get the special spotting tho...

Is this part of a community program or something?

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    You can't really even see his insertions
    All that leanness going on. It's like they put arms and legs on a walrus.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmacc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    i admire the guy for doing his thing..but yea,..worst arm genetics I guess ive seen..
    He's got some fine legs, would like to swap calves with him.

ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    his body looks like dog ****.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ethical View Post
    Why are you mad though? He looks better than you.
    lófasz

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    Why are you mad though? He looks better than you.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ethical View Post
    seriously this might sound like a joke but i was gonna do a red circle version of your avi to point out all of your flaws

then i saw the bigger version of it and realized i just don't have that much time to spend

AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AnabolicMachine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's my house. I'll tell you when to stop.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rorocwalker View Post
    lol!
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattryken has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    seriously this might sound like a joke but i was gonna do a red circle version of your avi to point out all of your flaws

then i saw the bigger version of it and realized i just don't have that much time to spend

These new fan videos are really getting to me, the first kid was allright with the curly hair because he was pretty humble but these 2 were annoying as hell. I want to see more of the old crew.. Saul, Big Richard, Lenny etc
    ► Type 1 Diabetes crew ◄
    ► Cystic Fibrosis crew ◄
    ► New Zealand crew ◄

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol im starting to be a fan. Had some great laugh. Thread made my day.
    When they were doing preacher curls and talking BS and the dude curling was like what the fck is going on here... lmao epic
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't ****ing wait for tonights video! Apparently Big Richard is back again and this time with a bang. Also to be featured; Jason goes on a massive rampage against Ian McCarthy due to a troll account talking **** to Jason (when McCarthy in reality is a fan of Genova's).

In the words of Andrew, the cameraman: "JG absolutely destroys Ian in this vid. I mean it was some serious next level ****. I haven't seen him that hostile toward someone since he used to lash out at Josh Foxx."

and

"Big Richard stole the show this morning."

So stoked
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Tomus999 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Genova as sickening as usual.

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    Can't ****ing wait for tonights video! Apparently Big Richard is back again and this time with a bang. Also to be featured; Jason goes on a massive rampage against Ian McCarthy due to a troll account talking **** to Jason (when McCarthy in reality is a fan of Genova's).

In the words of Andrew, the cameraman: "JG absolutely destroys Ian in this vid. I mean it was some serious next level ****. I haven't seen him that hostile toward someone since he used to lash out at Josh Foxx."

and

"Big Richard stole the show this morning."

So stoked
    Not too good for Jason now that other gym members are becoming more entertaining.

wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfpilp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If that guy Jason enjoys it,good for him,stop bashing him just to feel better for yourselves.!The only loosers i see in this video,is these two "fan" guys.
    "The art of living well and the art of dying well are one."
    —Επίκουρος (Epicurus )

)))))))))Wolfpilp enjoys interacting with brahs all over the world(((((((((

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His posing is so awkward. It is almost the exact opposite of where his joints/limbs should be. Was actually surprised however to see that is lower body is very decent, esp calves. But still, for the amount of time he has put in, his upperbody is probably the worst in the world haha.