JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnTho has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Myfitness pal help/BMR/TDEE help.

How are you all doing? I am going to track my macros and just downloaded myfitness pal for my phone. I used the calculators on fitnessfrog website. to find my BMR and TDEE. My BMR is 1913, my TDEE 2965 with 5 days of heavy workouts 60 minutes each day. Im currently 24 years old weighing in at 180 pounds and 5'10".

I entered my information on myfitnesspal with my weight of 180 pounds, with a goal weight of 170 pounds losing 1 pound a week. I then changed my percentage around to 45%carbs 35%proteins and 20% fat which brought my calorie goal to 1770 with macros of 199g carbs, 155g protein and 39g of fats. Does that seems correct? or am i doing something wrong?

Ive read lots of post before submitting this but i see so many different answers which just confused me a lot more, which lead me to actually making this post to see if any of you guys can help me out.