baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) baseballadam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

intresting creatine facts

Called my pharmacist and asked about creatine and kidney health.

She said it definitely can cause damage to them, however this is from taking too much in. I asked about 5g a day. ( from what i heard this was the average amount to take in) The pharmacist said that your muscles only absorb 2/3 of that, which would be 3 grams. The rest is excreted through the kidneys. Bottom line is, if you want to save your kidneys and even save money on creatine (yes i know creatines cheap) take 3g instead of 5 a day.

She also said take 3g a day for 30 days, then take a month off to be safe as well. So if you are worried about safety, this is the way to go.

SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoloX5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoloX5 View Post
    this
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MachetePower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by baseballadam View Post
    Called my pharmacist and asked about creatine and kidney health.

She said it definitely can cause damage to them, however this is from taking too much in. I asked about 5g a day. ( from what i heard this was the average amount to take in) The pharmacist said that your muscles only absorb 2/3 of that, which would be 3 grams. The rest is excreted through the kidneys. Bottom line is, if you want to save your kidneys and even save money on creatine (yes i know creatines cheap) take 3g instead of 5 a day.

She also said take 3g a day for 30 days, then take a month off to be safe as well. So if you are worried about safety, this is the way to go.
    What does a pharmacist know about anything besides selling you ibuorofen.

Epic thread fail op is new worthy.

littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlebones6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Look up a study by Poortmans et al (somewhere between 1999-2001 if I remember right), longitudinal study that followed a large sample of people over the course of many years with varying dosing regimens, and guess what, no one got kidney disease! However, it may make existing CKD worse.
    --CUBE--
    Raw Lifter, 242
    Next Meet: Depends when COVID-19 chills out...
    RPS Canadian Nationals 2016: 460/330/500
    RPS Canadian Nationals 2015: 410/295/450

donwayne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i freaking love me some examine.com

KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KeeronMac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I read somewhere that creatine is a myostatin inhibitor of sorts??
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

"It is ok to fail, it is not ok to give up" - Ghandi

"Doesn't mean that much to me, to mean that much to you" - Neil Young

"Cíunas bothár cailín baínne" - Patrick Kavanagh

small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) small_azn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KeeronMac View Post
    I read somewhere that creatine is a myostatin inhibitor of sorts??
    I'd love to see the article on that.

I doubt its true. If it was really inhibiting myostatin, people would be getting huge. Creatine has been around for a long time and I don't recall it giving gains like AAS to anyone.

abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Idk they say kre-alkalyn buffered creatine body absorbs more of that
    I guess depends what kind of creatine it talking about
    And that really pisses me off how ppl continue to spread that myth of creatine being bad for kidneys.
    Look up creatine and creatinine.
    Creatinine indicates something is not working with ur kidneys and creatinine is very close to the molecule creatine.
    When u take creatine go to get tested the machine often miss reads creatine for creatinine Because the molecules are so much alike.
    It's a miss reading that suggest something is wrong with them
    Not bad for them at all.

untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000) untouchabledfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.ergo-log.com/creatinekidney.html

Creatine makes kidneys healthier

Creatine is not bad at all for the kidneys, researchers at the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil concluded after a study on eighteen healthy test subjects. The researchers assessed the kidney function of the subjects using a new, more precise method.

The traditional method that doctors use to assess kidney function measures the speed with which creatinine – a waste product of creatine – disappears from the blood. The faster this happens, the better the kidneys are functioning. But this method cannot be used if you take creatine because creatine is converted into creatinine. So if you are taking a creatine supplement, the chances are you have more creatinine in your blood.

The Brazilians gave nine male test subjects ten grams of creatine every day for three months. To be more precise: the subjects got 0.3 g of creatine per kilo bodyweight daily. Nine other male subjects were given a placebo. Before the test started the subjects took no physical exercise, but during the period of the experiment the researchers got the subjects to do an hour of exercise three times a week.

The chart below shows what happened to the creatinine levels of the test subjects. They rose in the group that took creatine, which is exactly what you’d expect.

The other method the Brazilians used was to measure the amount of the protein Cystatin C in the test subjects’ blood. Cystatin C is a marker of kidney function: the lower the concentration, the better the kidneys are functioning.

As you can see, in the last week of the experiment, the concentration of Cystatin C is significantly lower than in the placebo group.

The concentration of Cystatin C also decreased significantly in the placebo group. This is probably because the kidneys function better as a result of training, the researchers suggest.

The test subjects were aged between 18 and 35, so the research doesn’t tell us anything about how the elderly react to creatine.

Sources:
    Eur J Appl Physiol. 2008 May;103(1):33-40.
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *MISC POLISH CREW*

JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JonnoAUS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I thought what is a more interesting creatine fact is how many people take creatine but don't know of it actually does anything for them.

Seriously thinking about starting up my own supp company. Would make a killing...

abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abmaster2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JonnoAUS View Post
    I thought what is a more interesting creatine fact is how many people take creatine but don't know of it actually does anything for them.

Seriously thinking about starting up my own supp company. Would make a killing...

That's what all ppl do with anything haha
    Take something don't know how it works even bother to see what it is or made of dont get results and the bigger guy is on steroids or must take massive amounts cause they don't understand research anything themselves
    It said as advertised guaranteed to add 20lbs rock solid lean muscle. Scientifically backed up
    It must b true lmao
    Aww I didn't gain s**
    That guy must take alot of it

hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hamiltonthepig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Creatinine is a byproduct of creatine phosphate, but is also an indicator of kid ey function in urine samples, when the tests show higher than normal creatinine levels people think the kidneys are doing something wrong but it just means more creatinine is being produced because more creatine is being used. No harm to kidneys