adroit707 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Error tracking workouts

I am trying to track my workouts and keep a daily log but I keep getting this error when I get to part 2 where it says track exercises.

NOTICE:
    Something has gone wrong! A system error or permission issue has occurred. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please visit the Body Space Home to navigate to the page you requested.

Any ideas? I tried logging out and back in, restarting my computer, re trying to track the workout and still no luck.

IanUriah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having the same problem, but its when I'm trying to fill out the details of the last exercise that I did in my workout last night and the one I did on Friday.

whiteboychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I still get this error. It happens on different areas so there is no consistency, rime, or reason to it. One thing I did notice is that if I tried to create a workout & get the error then I will continually get the error at different times when trying to create the workout again for the Same date. If I select another date then it went through ok.
    However, after I did successfully create & save the workout & see that the personal rating that I set was not saved, says 0/10. I went back & edited the workout, adjusted the personal rating again, BB.com successfully saved settings, so it said, but still shows 0/10.

Apparently this is not high on BB.com list as this post was started almost a year ago. And this is why I don't track on BB.com, among other reasons.
    Please help BB.com.

jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000) jetic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by whiteboychef View Post
    Apparently this is not high on BB.com list as this post was started almost a year ago. And this is why I don't track on BB.com, among other reasons.
    Please help BB.com.
    Do you track on another website? Do you have some good alternatives in mind? I also have often problems tracking wit BB.com (mostly speed of tracking, sometimes battery and sometimes even continuous app crashes).

Cheers

lelunastar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jetic View Post
    Do you track on another website? Do you have some good alternatives in mind? I also have often problems tracking wit BB.com (mostly speed of tracking, sometimes battery and sometimes even continuous app crashes).

Cheers
    I just handwrite my progress in my fitness journal. The tracking here is TERRIBLE and it's 2016 and the error still exists. I chatted with 4 different people on the customer service and the problem still persist. So I give up tracking ANYTHING on this website. Now I only use this website for forums and workout program info.