madu187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shipping times adjusted?

I think it would be good to adjust your shipping times, or the prices, as no one I know from Australia who uses Super Saver shipping has ever had a product arrive at customs in the allotted time. I realize we won't receive the goods in that time, but I was told they would at least arrive at our shores in the time listed.

I have noticed an average wait time of 21 days before anything hits Australia via super saver (I am up to 27 days personally, 32 including wait time while it's at customs).

CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10) CHIBI is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm having the same problems with shipping to Japan. Orders are not even leaving the US within the specified delivery times. I chose express with my last order to see if it makes a difference. Shipping from BB.com used to be really fast. Perhaps it's a DHL thing, and not BB.com...

nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nic9212 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im very lucky to be in the states...

Tommich89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in Canada (above States, in a serious case you don't know where it is) and it still takes us around 2 weeks.

Most of its delays are from passing the Customs. I'm pretty sure Australia and Japan both have very strict custom regulations and almost every package needs to be inspected.

ConraDargo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm curious to know if the shipping times are still way off, which seemed to be the case (more or less) half a year ago? I'll be moving to Kyoto next Friday and was thinking of placing my order _today_, so that I don't have to wait for forever before my stuff arrives (the cheapest option will take 7-14 days according to BB).