crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Drinking since 11:10, listening to Bostons first album, woodworking in the apt

Looking out the window on a lovely san diego day. shorts and tee shirt. A bit cool for them but i dont mind.

Life is sweet.

highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) highiso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Drinking & wood working? Save a couple of fingers to hold your beer.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by highiso View Post
    Drinking & wood working? Save a couple of fingers to hold your beer.

This ^^^^^^^

ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ChickenPauk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    saw before beer, never fear.
    beer befor saw, gets you a mangled paw.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its a scrollsaw. i can put my fingers or what is left of my fingers on the blade while its running and wont get cut.

its about as dangerous as a sewing machine.

still counts as woodworking though.

saw blade on left. not exactly a buzz saw.

Last edited by crupiea; 02-07-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boston made it a priority to make their live shows sound just like the album. Went to see them and listened to their album on the way. Got there and listened to the exact same thing again.

Listened to AC/DC on the way home.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Boston made it a priority to make their live shows sound just like the album. Went to see them and listened to their album on the way. Got there and listened to the exact same thing again.

Listened to AC/DC on the way home.
    Who is DBN?

Also, numeric dates should be year/month/date or date/month/year. Month should always be beside year.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChickenPauk View Post
    saw before beer, never fear.
    beer befor saw, gets you a mangled paw.
    I LOL'd IRL......tis' true....and a good motto to remember!

The only time I'd crack a cold one while working on a project was when I was about to come into the house (from garage/shop) and might have a little sanding to do or something like that. The one and only serious accident I ever had was in the mid 2000's; I'm a driven person (like most here), so after 10hrs straight hrs of "driven" heavy sawing, planing, jointing, etc...I go in and take a shower about 6PM. But a drawer bottom (for a chest of drawers that I was making for my daughter) was bugging me, because of the fit. All cleaned up...cooled down...feeling fresher (but really spent!)...I go out to plane that damned 1/32nd off that one drawer side on my jointer. Simple fatigue cause me to run that piece with my little finger dangling too low to the cutter head . I cut half the freaking tip of my left pinky finger off! Blood spurting everywhere and my finger feeling like it was on fire...I calmly wrapped it in a shop rag (an old shirt scrap, lol) and walked in to ask my son to drive me to the ER . The doc told me that it would "grow back"...and I was like, "Um...yeah...thanks for trying to make me feel better." Sonofabitch...it actually did after a few months! Side by side, you can still tell the difference in that fingertip, but it even regained 90% sensitivity months later. The day after the event, my son took that blood-soaked shirt scrap and framed it in a glass case...and hung it in my shop. He pinned a paper inside the case that said, "Be careful in the shop." (smart ass!)

Anyway....drugs/alcohol do not mix with any machinery. Especially....cars, lulz!!!

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    still counts as woodworking though.

BArely, bruh....barely

KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KLMARB is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I once had the outside of a little finger sliced off by a razor knife. I was holding a straightedge while a co-worker was trimming a piece of rubber. The knife slipped and sliced off a penny sized patch. I went right to the doc and he sewed it back on. Now you can still tell where it is because the fingerprint lines don't match up.

Woodworking is fun, I just received a 100mm wood boring bit from China. Not bad for $15.00 including shipping..
    I'll take arrogance and the inevitable hubris over self-doubt and lack of confidence, anyday.......