Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000) Tillday is just really nice. (+1000)

So I'm digging this Russian bear 5000 **** no troll

Not stupid enough to take recommended serving size.

But see I have IBD Crohns Disease and nearly everything processed makes me sick. I've been searching a long time for a calore gainer that doesn't have some of the staple 'do not eat' ingredients in it. I have trouble making my daily calories because of strict dietary limitations. Now before the obvious responses come through let me just save you the time:

Doctors and nutritionists have been of no help to me and I've had to do everything for myself because they have no interest in anything but prescribing you medications, semi-invasive procedures and charging you for basic nutritional advice available online for free. Yes I've seen them and no I wouldn't bother to mention bulking or weight gain to them because they would either tell me it's unlikely or give me useless info I can't reasonably practice in life.

The DEFINITE cannot haves are:
    -Soy Lecithin and soy products. Results are painful cramps
    -High Fructose Corn syrup.* Results in violent liquid ****s, cramps, dehydration, extreme loss of energy
    -Other artificial sweeteners, see above with less side effects
    -Maltodextrin, breeds E.Coli in the intestines rapidly

*Regular corn syrup is go, they are chemically different, my stomach can tell the difference.

I've been on the RB5k for one week and two days now doing 1-2 scoops a day with no noticeable side effects. Within 24 hours I always know if something is off limits for me. It's weird because on the same hand I'm reading reviews of people saying RB5k gave them liquid ****s or something, either they were taking the recommended dosing, possible with the whole recommended gallon of milk and lactose intolerance, or most of the posts I've found are 2004 and they may have changed formulas.

I am however suspicious of the ingredients list that seems to be vague and lack source materials, and things like 'natural chocolate flavor.' I can't seem to find any straight answer because all the threads I find are either turning their serving size into a joke or breaking down the economics of the product, a luxury I do not have until I find an equally pure calorie supplement.

But I suppose it's enough to know that it's been giving me weight gains and doesn't make me sick short term. It definitely gives me an immediate energy boost making it a good pre workout, better than an energy drink or coffee has done for me in the past.
    -Crohn's Disease crew
    -Strict limited diet crew
    -Gluten Free Crew
    Starting weight 114.

My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140012233
    Oil cleanse your face: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156983633&pagenumber=

McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McApplejuice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My buddy and I always laughed at this product, seemed ridiculous. Carry on!