Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    six pages for an evansanity thread? damn you will just bite on anything wont you
    Order Will Be Restored

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Elevorett View Post
    Jimmies=rustled.

Men who say that women don't care about the male physique are either

A) jealous at men with good physiques
    B) aesthetic but can't get women and need to blame anything other than themselves, or
    C) huge *******s. (not srs)

Now, does being a greek God get you 100% laid? NOPE. But that's not your comment. You said "Women don't care about a mans physique."

Having an aesthetic body will get you noticed 100% of the time. It's simply female genetics. (inb4 bro science). It's real science. It's not the be all end all ie. "Bro, i'm aesthetic therefore I get women", but when you add it to facial aesthetics, a good style, and a killer personality, you're winning.
    This, my jimmies are rustled. An aesthetic physique alone will not help you a lot with women, but if you ADD that to a decent/attractive face, height, hair etc, you've got the ultimate combo that makes you better than 99.9% of males out there. You take that same guy and take away his aesthetic phsyique, hes prob just a bit above average, will still do well with women, but wont get nearly as much attention or 10/10HBB as the aesthetic guy with all those attributes everything else remaining constant.

I can tell you from personal experience, I get so much more attention now that I have an aesthetic phsyique whereas before when I was fat/average I still got girls but got rejected by any of the girls i actually wanted

Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kblavkalash is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BrawnySwoleman View Post
    I know this is another one of your troll threads, but basically there are several types of women with regards to physiques:

1. Those who care
    2. Those who care and prefer a specific bodytype
    3. Those who don't care
    4. Those who don't like muscular physiques, as hard as it is for the misc to believe that

It's not all black and white.
    /thread

Oh and btw, better physique usually means more self confidence which is most attractive thing for woman.

DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DannyLB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never underestimate the power you have if you can make a girl laugh. I can confirm, I make girls laugh.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While our body may not be as important to females as their body's are to us, I'd submit most women do care about a man's physique. Since I got in shape about a year ago, then lowered body fat significantly, wifey is constantly making positive comments and miron me. When I'm smashing her she always says how much she loves the muscle. Got wet and jumped me after noticing back dimples a few months back. She never did any of this stuff before I got in shape. When we're with friends, other wives will make positive comments about me, then often subtly put their own man down.

To Summarize:
    Not Highest Priority
    Would Much Rather Have Man With Tight Physique Than Not
    $$ Still Rules All

yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yorman123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Facial aesthetics
    2. Must be slim or obvi lifter
    Rest is hair facial hair eyes no order.

I have the above but I obviously lack personality girls just know I don't, I act like myself and don't try and be something I'm not, but it works for me

JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000) JitteryJoes is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** what everbody else thinks and just lift hard.

Seriously, who fckin cares?
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Eats Eggs Every Day Crew*
    *Remembering Zyzz Crew*
    *Getting Huge Crew*
    *Does German Volume Training for Legs Crew*

crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) crypto186 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Check my signature.
    Rudyrude ranked my facial aesthetics 7/10 (Winter Bulk) - 8/10 (Summer Cut)
    S&P/Cologne

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol if you actually believe that. Wifey material might not care as much, but sloots most certainly care about a guys body, especially at college. If you're in college and have a good body but can't get bishes, you're a socially awkward *******. Now, if you were to specify a girl looking for a serious relationship, I may agree. But a sloot just looking for some fhck definitely looks at the body as the most important aspect, they don't even consider being socialable because that's just a normal trait. So if you can't get laid with a good body, I got some bad news for you...
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) evansanity is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZachOfAllTrades View Post
    Another pointless thread by evansanity, the only reason you started lifting was because of girls dumbass, quit lying.
    No I always wanted too start lifting ever since i was a young boy watching DBZ in the mornings. I then started to lift right before HS so i could get better for sports and I've loved it ever since, love training.

Originally Posted by Younglifter16 View Post
    lol at roll bread. Wish I could list the amount of girls I pickd up solely from my physique
    remember i say 6+ 200+ shredded will help, but anything less wont

Originally Posted by Barbarian440 View Post
    With my massive muscles I shall earn the affections of a young beauty's heart!
    hahaha

Originally Posted by SPARTAAAAA View Post
    Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs

lmfao brah i have some bad nuwz.
    i look like i lift in and out of a shirt. i don't need to press my arm up against my body in a awkward pose in my avi like im 12 to convince others i lift. LOL

& i been lifting for abit under 2 years. dem *** genetics
    arm isnt pressed against body you buffoon, its called having a well developed brachialis. also im 185 atm not 175, not updating till summer though. You'rej ust mad im leaner, bigger and stronger than you. Have fun being 180 at 17% BF....yeah bro maybe you should stick to stamp collecting.

Originally Posted by PsychoKillah View Post
    Manchester

look it up, one of the best in the country

we're not "boys" you're a ******* and your threads grow more intolerable

you're a loser and u encapsulate the large majority of ******* who joined here after 2011. None of u lift, u dont have anything meaningful to contribute, u have unhealthy relationships with women and u all fraud. You are exactly whats wrong with men in todays society

not because they're repeated, but because they suck. There is no comedic value at all. This is just sad
    shut up you fuking idiot. the only reason you're big is because of gear, genetics or both. Have fun never dating a classy white girl.

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    In my experience having a jacked physique helps insanely in places like clubs. You literally just walk up and get pussy in those places.

What women DON'T appreciate is a guy who hits the gym very regularly. This is a real problem for them because it just means you are taking away time that they feel you could spend with them just to better yourself, and nothing rustles a woman's jimmies more than this. And a man who cheats.

It's also really makes you feel good when they make specific comments about your body and focus on them. Like this chick who would say "how do you not have that line on your chest where your collarbones show, most guys have that line showing but yours is just covered with muscle"
    you're also in the 6' 200 lbs shredded range, (5'10 190 shredded counts + you have good insetions)

Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    Agreed, aside from height/face...and as long as you aren't morbidly obese...you're good to go!.
    ha see misc?
    You ever see A Bug's Life? Guess who the ants are...

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by evansanity View Post

shut up you fuking idiot. the only reason you're big is because of gear, genetics or both. Have fun never dating a classy white girl.

lmfao

virgin levels over 9000 with this *******
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc

tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tehaesthetics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in.
    New Jersey Crew*
    Hollywood Rabid Cage Crew*
    Heart starts racing when holding the door for a girl Crew*
    never been to a party in my life unless family reunions count Crew*
    people think our crews are fake but theyre real crew*

Quest to 315+BP for Reps JustinRideout's Avatar
    JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    More like Money , status , personality . oh and yes , they do care about the looks , just sayin
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

"-You can have results or you can have excuses . You can't have both !"

"In the gym, you are nothing but the embodiment of your own will."- BrettT

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

OHP: 225 x 1
    Bench : 340 x 1
    Squat : 500 x 2
    Deadlift : 600 x 1
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift total , natty , raw : 1440

Next milestones : 365 bench , and current lifts or higher under 12% bodyfat

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i lack facial aesthetics OP. im fukin ugly. I dont dress well, but thats because clothing cant make up for my s*it face anyway

brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brandonboyxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i agree

Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manduude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    google it, and read some real science, not this broscience propaganda. Muscular guys get laid more often and have more sexual partners, they also start plowing at younger age. /thread.

although I agree with you gotta have more than just the body to pull. height, facial aesthetics, charisma, money, style is also important elements

RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000) RudyRude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by crypto186 View Post
    Check my signature.
    mirin sig

dffdf4f3ds has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all about the face

theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) theterminate is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Agree for highschool yrs. I'm a skinny kunt but my face is good so I still get female attention

itsoverbaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itsoverbaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itsoverbaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) itsoverbaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legitt

MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MegaPump is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay so thats why they go absolutely Crazy for male strippers.

Yep, no worries bud.

I know women mire me more with a decent body and Im sure I have the backing of the misc on this one.

Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Slayer115 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bump for delusionist miscers

headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Op was an insufferable kunt.

He’d fit right in

Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jandels has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^ A trail of alts leading right back to 2013 bumping this thread. Interdasting
    Damn

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on another resurrected facial aesthetics thread

navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) navid93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Miscers continue to be dumb dumbs

If you went to know how much one variable matters all other variables must be held constant. If you took 1000 sets of twins, and gave one set 30 extra pounds of muscles, and the other set nothing, you really don’t think the 30lb group would have noticeably more success with women?

Come on son
    Last edited by navid93; 04-17-2021 at 08:29 PM.

ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ScramFranklin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HateThisForYou View Post
    1. Facial aesthetics
    2. Hair/hairline
    3. Height
    4. Charisma/confidence
    5. Clothing/style/swag
    6. body (assuming not super fat or thin)
    this is actually probably the most accurate list.
    -Engineering Crew
    -Self Improvement Crew
    -Third Position Crew
    -Keith Woods Crew
    -Consolecel Crew
    -Dr. Edward Dutton Crew

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wolfram22 View Post
    OP is a *******
    a virgin ******* at that

GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GTraven is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Op is a *******