prweaver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body fat estimate please!

Just getting started so I'd like to know my beginning body fat %...
    5'6
    151 lb right now...
    I've been much leaner my entire life due to sports, but now I'm planning to get back to where I feel comfortable (around 145 is where I used to live) and then start bulking from there. I know many of you will probably think I should go ahead and bulk, but I feel I will be more motivated if I keep my body fat % in check while doing so (which I'm unhappy with currently)... But feel free to let me know your opinion anyway.

End goal: 155-160 pounds(but with ~12% bf)... wishfully thinking within the next year with the proper diet and lifting routine.

Unflexed pictures:
    photo.JPGphoto (3).JPGphoto (2).jpg

Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sdorgo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    16%ish
    Sept 2010 250 Lb 42%bf

Sept 2011 174 Lb 16%bf <----------------Also current

MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MrStarke has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by prweaver View Post
    Just getting started so I'd like to know my beginning body fat %...
    5'6
    151 lb right now...
    I've been much leaner my entire life due to sports, but now I'm planning to get back to where I feel comfortable (around 145 is where I used to live) and then start bulking from there. I know many of you will probably think I should go ahead and bulk, but I feel I will be more motivated if I keep my body fat % in check while doing so (which I'm unhappy with currently)... But feel free to let me know your opinion anyway.

End goal: 155-160 pounds(but with ~12% bf)... wishfully thinking within the next year with the proper diet and lifting routine.

Unflexed pictures:
    Attachment 5330863Attachment 5330873Attachment 5330883
    yea i`m with sdorgo 16ish, i`m about the same as you as far as gf. check out musclehack.com and look at the MANS diet, it is a very low carb diet which puts you into ketosis so your body burns fat for energy instead of glycogen. it seems to work for me, losing fat and gaining muscle at same time so far.

check it out see what you think good luck

HIITworkout has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    around 15-16