TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do I accomplish my goals without any support from others?

Srsly I feel like I'm alone and I hear more discouraging things than positive. I wanna raise my sat score by 600, make the basketball team, do well in shool, and get more popular. I've definitely seen improvmenys in my life but sometimes it would feel better if some one could notice the hard work I'm going through since sometimes my goals seem far fetched.

original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50) original0517 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dont focus on doing all those things just to get other people to like you. do it for yourself, don't look for other people to tell you you're doing a good job in school, that you're lifts are going up, ect. you'll be able to tell that things are looking up, that's all that matters since its your life not anyone elses.

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TeenMiscKing View Post
    Srsly I feel like I'm alone and I hear more discouraging things than positive. I wanna raise my sat score by 600, make the basketball team, do well in shool, and get more popular. I've definitely seen improvmenys in my life but sometimes it would feel better if some one could notice the hard work I'm going through since sometimes my goals seem far fetched.
    That is how life is most of the time buddy! You have to make your way, earn your success and not rely on others to give anything to you. This is the best way to become self sufficient and create opportunities and the way you want your future to be for yourself! What about family and friends?

TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TeenMiscKing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by coachpalmz View Post
    That is how life is most of the time buddy! You have to make your way, earn your success and not rely on others to give anything to you. This is the best way to become self sufficient and create opportunities and the way you want your future to be for yourself! What about family and friends?
    Thx, but my parents only care if I'm happy and get good grades. My friends on the other hand don't seem to be as determined or hard working so they can't relate to me. Thanks to you and the other poster above. I'll try to be more self dependent.

coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50) coachpalmz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TeenMiscKing View Post
    Thx, but my parents only care if I'm happy and get good grades. My friends on the other hand don't seem to be as determined or hard working so they can't relate to me. Thanks to you and the other poster above. I'll try to be more self dependent.
    Try and get your parents involved and working out. At the very least they'll understand and hopefully respect what you're doing!

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now that I'm an old man lol ( 27 ) I can definitely tell you that being really popular in high school is very overrated. Seems like a big deal now, but within 2 years of graduating most of the popular kids will be fat, lazy and working at a gas station. Nothing in life will be given to you, so if you want something you gotta man up and take it

Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Livestock has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    People on forums won't notice what you are doing. Don't stop for results...keep producing them.
    "I'll have a double big mac combo...with a DIET SODA!"
    I'm on a diet.