Loosey56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Running Log: 6 week cut

February 1st I will be starting a 6 week cut for spring break. I wanted to try and keep a running log of diet, exercise, and most importantly, how I look. Figured this would be the best place to share it as well. Please bear with me because my thoughts will be all over the place.

Tomorrow I am starting a 7 day detox and cleanse before the actual cut starts. Basic GNC 7 day detox kit. I've ran it multiple times and always feel good after it. Throughout the cleanse week ill be adding diet information and goals. MyFitnessPal is my source of tracking cals and macros.

Brief background
    Junior in college
    6' 4" 205 lbs 10-13% BF- guesstimate
    clean diet, fast food 2x a week very maximum

GOALS
    192-195 lbs
    6-8% BF

Pics will be included on first day of cut, weekly and then the final product. Feel free to ask questions, or add comments. I know there isnt much to go off of here but once the ball gets rolling I hope it will be more supplemental.

ADDED 1/28 5:30 PM- Majority list of supps ill be using through out the course of the cut. Exact info like dosage, and time consumed will be documented here around the first day of beginning. I am open and looking forward to questions and concerns/suggestions to changes to improve my progress specifically on supplementing.

SUPPLEMENTS
    Complete nutrition brand TITAN protein
    OxyElite for thermo
    Milk Thistle
    Glutamine
    Amino Uptake
    D-Fine8
    Active Multi vitamin
    Flaxseed oil
    Omega shredd (Fish oil, CLA, ALA)
    Casein
    CX5- Creatine (no mono hydrate)
    ZMA

Diet will be the most intensive portion of my cut. I am a huge advocate of eating clean/healthy. As mentioned a fore everything consumed will be logged and posted. I havent figured out the best way to transfer that data from their website onto here. Thinking possibly linking it or strictly screen shots. Real excited about this whether anyone reading this takes something from it.
    Last edited by Loosey56; 01-28-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Here is what my plan is for calories and exact macros. Going 45p/35c/20f split of macros. Going off of MyFitnessPal the breakdown goes like this

Weight: 205
    Goal Weight: 197 upped this 2 lbs from previous 195
    ~ loss of 1 lb per week
    Caloric Intake 2250
    Fat 50g
    Carb 197g
    Protein 253g

Carbs will be broken down 15% at breakfast and 35% pre workout. Remaining 50% post workout and throughout the day. Can anyone provide me feedback/input on this?
    Last edited by Loosey56; 01-30-2013 at 09:46 PM.

Food intake for the day minus one meal and cottage cheese before bed. Gimme some feedback on meals. Today was first day getting diet on point and I know I need some more vegetables in there.

As for supplements:
    2000 mg of flaxseed taken after breakfast and also after post workout meal
    BCAA's taken intraworkout
    Protein taken pre and post workout. This also has BCAA's included
    1 Oxyelite, creatine, multi, fish oil all consumed with breakfast

Pics also included right after waking up. One flexing, one not.
    Attached Images

Morning cardio consisted of HIIT stationary biking. I'm easing my way into it so I went 1:30 min coast pace with 30 sec 90-100% sprint, for 10 sprints. total time ended up at 15:30. 5 min warm up and 5 min cool down.

Weight yesterday was 203.

Food log to be posted later this evening. Looking to cut carbs out about 2-3 hrs before bed minus the few in cottage cheese.

Are there any better options to add photos directly into the thread? or is the only way to attach through the advanced reply? I took an edited screenshot for a closer look. Best I can do for time being

Either way here is my food for the day. I always add my protein into the snacks category. They are always pre and post w.o. though. I would recommend pulling up the attachment first to see the exact the meals noted (not just "breakfast" "lunch")

9am
    Wake up
    vitamins
    3g glutamine
    fish oil
    oxyelite

9:30 am
    Pre w.o. protein shake
    D-Fine8 + Amino Uptake
    creatine
    omega shreds

11:30 am
    Post w.o. shake

12 pm
    -Breakfast portion of log
    3g flaxseed

3 pm
    Lunch

4:45 pm
    Half of dinner log. Poor timing of meals today so I'm going to space this out for the rest of the evening.

~8pm
    Other half of dinner

~12am
    Cottage cheese
    3g Flaxseed
    ZMA
    Attached Images

Food log attached for the day. Some meals dont show vegetable intake. I usually have 1-2 serving of veggies per meal but dont note it because of the minimal effect. Gonna get one more meal in fairly soon before bedtime shake/cottage cheese.

Hit shoulders and abs today. After this week i will start to log workouts. I will be looking for input on them if anyone is willing to help.
    Attached Images

Sorry for the lapse in posts. Being a weekend I got sidetracked with everything but school. Despite that fact, I have still been on target with my goals and diet. Drank friday night but didnt on saturday. My food log is poor on friday due to drinking. I upped my protein all day and cut carbs after my post workout meal around 4 oclock besides the alcohol.

Tomorrow I will add pics of first week progress. I'm feeling really good about this and feel like ive made some major gains on the abs in only the first week. My weight is about the same, hovering in between 202-204 lbs. Not super concerned about losing the weight as long as fat is visibly shedding. Planning on upping my cardio to 3x a week. Defiantly not one of my strong points but i know its important for fat loss and definition. Still going HIIT but shooting around 20-25 mins. How much time for this time of training is too much? I feel like 10 mins is bare minimum but 35 mins might be too much.

Looking to continue logging and staying on point. Food logs are from Thurs to saturday, excluding friday. Todays log will be posted later this evening. Blew most of my macros on a chipotle burrito lol.

Thanks again for reading.
    Attached Images

Food log for Sunday 10th added in links. Got a busy week up ahead but going to be staying consistent on lifting and eating.

Day 7 photos added. Also one comparing day 1 to 7. Probably going to change location for better lighting.

Workouts will be posted beginning today as well.

33 days til spring break.
    Attached Images