Thread: Help a beginner

vascurten has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help a beginner

Hello there.

I am 19 years old.
    I am a really active person, mainly because of my job. I am in the military and I have to do at least 5 days a week of exercise.
    I am not satisfied with my body fat and my body size (lean mass wise).
    I have whey protein, a blend of fast, slow and fast absorving protein that I am taking (nitro core 24).

My main goal is to get bigger and lose body fat until the summer.
    I dont know my body fat percentage but I think it about 15 to 18%.
    I will not be able to workout this next week until the 10th of february.
    I am buying CLA and Oats and whey to start real dieting with my protein starting that day.
    Near the summer I will be taking tribulus, a themogenic, ZMA, arginine and ornitine.
    From march to jully I will be taking carnitine.

My goal is to reach at least 8% of body fat until the summer and to get bigger.

I would like to know how much protein do I need for kilogram.

I also would like to know if it is possible to reduce the body fat 10% in 5 months.

Thank you for your time

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your thinking too much into supplements, they aren't magical. What you should do is, get your diet in check. Decide if you want to lose weight or gain mass, its really difficult to do both at the same time. I would suggests you go and check out the nutrition section on the forums for help.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the timing of your results will come from genetics, nutrition training, sleep...etc. I would head to the nutrition section and read up on calculating macros.. that will help a lot. For supplement wise i would stick to fish oil, protein, creatine, and multi.. maybe a pwo if you want... just until you get your diet situated
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jdg76 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by vascurten View Post
    Hello there.

I am 19 years old.
    I am a really active person, mainly because of my job. I am in the military and I have to do at least 5 days a week of exercise.
    I am not satisfied with my body fat and my body size (lean mass wise).
    I have whey protein, a blend of fast, slow and fast absorving protein that I am taking (nitro core 24).

My main goal is to get bigger and lose body fat until the summer.
    I dont know my body fat percentage but I think it about 15 to 18%.
    I will not be able to workout this next week until the 10th of february.
    I am buying CLA and Oats and whey to start real dieting with my protein starting that day.
    Near the summer I will be taking tribulus, a themogenic, ZMA, arginine and ornitine.
    From march to jully I will be taking carnitine.

My goal is to reach at least 8% of body fat until the summer and to get bigger.

I would like to know how much protein do I need for kilogram.

I also would like to know if it is possible to reduce the body fat 10% in 5 months.

Thank you for your time

I believe it is 1.2 to 1.4 g per kilogram.
    It is possible to drop 10% in 5 months but you're diet is exercise program are going to have to be spot on.
    What is the reason behind taking the Trib? You're too young to be trying to raise your test any as it should be very high right know, and at best it may raise your libido. Which should be very high also.