Boyali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I overate today...

I'm on a 'cut' but today I think I overate due to my final meal, which was three boiled chicken breasts (about 750 calories, 150g protein). This brought my total to over 2500 calories and 250g of protein. What are the consequences of my actions?

I should also add that I do Intermittent Fasting and all of my food was eaten within 3 hours 45 minutes. Would a 24 hour fast and a greater calorific deficit tomorrow help make up for my misdoings?

For those who are interested, I had:
    400ml of Grape Juice with Creatine.
    1 heaped scoop of ON Whey Protein with 400ml of milk.
    1 Apple and 1 Pear.
    2 slices of brown bread with 100g of humous.
    60g of porridge with 100ml of milk, a banana, a small handful of raisins and a couple of hazlenuts and almonds topped with a little honey.
    280g of Salmon cooked in the oven.
    515g of Chicken Breast, boiled.

I overrate. While cutting, I would usually have:
    1 heaped scoop of ON Whey Protein with 400ml of milk.
    1 Apple and 1 Pear.
    60g of porridge with 100ml of milk, a banana, a small handful of raisins and a couple of hazlenuts and almonds topped with a little honey.
    280g of Salmon cooked in the oven.
    200g of Chicken Breast, boiled.

0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0kz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy **** man you ate 2500 calories you gonna be fat as ****.
    .................................................. ..............

relax, nothing happened keep doing what you are doing. ( wich looks damn boring )

ps: you should check this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149942713
    bulking !

Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jorge18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't worry about it man. One day is nothing in the long run.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OT: Why are you consuming such an astonishingly deficient diet?

Boyali has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    OT: Why are you consuming such an astonishingly deficient diet?
    What do you mean 'astonishingly deficient'? You can't make such sweeping statements without explaining them or else I'm going to go grey trying to figure out what you meant by that for the next two weeks.

Originally Posted by 0kz
    relax, nothing happened keep doing what you are doing. ( wich looks damn boring )
    Yes, the calorie intake isn't remarkable, but surely I went far overboard with my protein intake given that I'm only about 160 lbs. Could I also ask that when you say 'keep doing what you are doing', do you mean 'keep consuming 2500 calories like today'? And finally, I don't think my diet is 'boring'. The porridge with the nuts and the honey is really quite amazing. Have you got any suggestions yourself?