iDogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Trying to gain weight I need HELP!!

I'm 18 senior in high school, I have a weights class nd I have pretty big gains, we use the BFS program. But I'm not gaining weight just dropping, so I'm wondering what I should do, I was also thinking a weight gainer, just to add in we don't have much food and I'm on free lunch at school so what would u guys recommend, also I'm going to join the police academy how can I motivate myself to run and get ready for that??
    Please answer

Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Stenersonsize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat more. And if you don't have your own motivation you're ****ed.
    *Neg Repped by *******s Crew*

mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrgreen94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat. And yes a weight gainer will help.

KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    115 lbs, you just have to eat more
    Check out my Madcow 5x5 Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166952781

DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DaneMuscle is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    You're eighteen, can't eat and can't motivate yourself to run, then bitch about it on a forum?

Nevermind.
    Raw Powerlifting

200/150/260 = 610 kg @ 118 kg 19 y/o

440/330/570 = 1340 lbs @ 260 lbs. 19 y/o

2015 goals

225 (496)
    170 (374)
    280 (617)

Registered User Bitterblossom17's Avatar
    Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bitterblossom17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iDogg View Post
    I'm 18 senior in high school, I have a weights class nd I have pretty big gains, we use the BFS program. But I'm not gaining weight just dropping, so I'm wondering what I should do, I was also thinking a weight gainer, just to add in we don't have much food and I'm on free lunch at school so what would u guys recommend, also I'm going to join the police academy how can I motivate myself to run and get ready for that??
    Please answer
    Figure out your maintenance and eat 250-500 calories above it . Read:

http:/ /forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    *Long time lurker crew*

~~Spoon pic in bodyspace~~

BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BobbyOrr1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    With three meals a day you can sip on a protein shake between them and a light snack at night. Focus on compound movements and not trying to hit each muscle from multiple angles or many different exercises, there are exceptions.

Please answer
    thanks for the answers everyone even though some of you said some things ill take that into consideration and stop being a b**** i guess lol but i still appreciate the answers
    should i eat more and exercise less or would that just contradict what im trying to do sorry im still new to this stuff
    CARPE DIEM

Registered User miamibodybuilder's Avatar
    miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000) miamibodybuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    well if you're not gaining any weight and you're dropping it's probably because you're not eating enough food. you didnt really mention your current diet or calorie intake but i'm assuming it's gotta be pretty low. in order to gain good amounts of lean muscle you have to support your training by consuming a great amount of good CLEAN foods. at least 5-6 meals a day with complex carbs like brown rice, potatoes, and pasta. good protein sources like egg whites, white fish, chicken, turkey, even whey for shakes. you also need healthy fats like natural pb, and all types of nuts. i cant really give you macros because i dont know anything about you so you're gonna have to break it down yourself big man. i usually use my lbm and multiply it by 2 for protein and carbs. so i'll consume 400g of protein daily, and since i carb cycle, my high carb days are 400g as well and then work my way down from there. fats are always a minimum of 50-90g daily.
    NGA Natural bodybuilder
    AAEFX Board Rep
    Team Natural Freak

Originally Posted by miamibodybuilder View Post
    well if you're not gaining any weight and you're dropping it's probably because you're not eating enough food. you didnt really mention your current diet or calorie intake but i'm assuming it's gotta be pretty low. in order to gain good amounts of lean muscle you have to support your training by consuming a great amount of good CLEAN foods. at least 5-6 meals a day with complex carbs like brown rice, potatoes, and pasta. good protein sources like egg whites, white fish, chicken, turkey, even whey for shakes. you also need healthy fats like natural pb, and all types of nuts. i cant really give you macros because i dont know anything about you so you're gonna have to break it down yourself big man. i usually use my lbm and multiply it by 2 for protein and carbs. so i'll consume 400g of protein daily, and since i carb cycle, my high carb days are 400g as well and then work my way down from there. fats are always a minimum of 50-90g daily.
    ok in the morining i eat at school usually an omelet with mushrooms,peppers,spinach,tomatoes,jalapenos,and ham, then after lifting i drink my protein bout 24g then lunch i eat a sandwich with ham, swiss cheese, spinach tomato with some mayo and milk then i get home we try to eat ribs chicken and meats with some veggies and carb and then milk again so im guessing around 1500 or so calories a day.
    CARPE DIEM

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if ur training and losing weight ur not eating enough... try a pound of pasta after school and up to a gallon of milk a day. (if it gives you digestive problems cut down on the milk). Eat meat every night for dinner, and something before bed.

Make sure you are doing compound excercises in your workout and not isolations

the pound of pasta will give you your daily 1500 calories.... in 1 meal. You should be eating like 2250-2500 if u want to gain weight atleast

Originally Posted by TheSaltyAngus View Post
    if ur training and losing weight ur not eating enough... try a pound of pasta after school and up to a gallon of milk a day. (if it gives you digestive problems cut down on the milk). Eat meat every night for dinner, and something before bed.

Make sure you are doing compound excercises in your workout and not isolations

the pound of pasta will give you your daily 1500 calories.... in 1 meal. You should be eating like 2250-2500 if u want to gain weight atleast
    ok i'll give that a try.could i eat a pb&j also?
    CARPE DIEM

TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheSaltyAngus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok i'll give that a try.could i eat a pb&j also?
    yeah why not... as long as ur not starting to get a muffin top eat as much as you want

at that weight i would expect u to be a ectomorph and unable to gain fat anyway regardless of how much you eat

29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100)
    Buy bsn true mass. Eat 6 meals a day have a big breakfest .and I meen big

29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100) 29a is not very well liked. (-100)
    U proberly need more fat I'm the same high metobalism 4 healthy meals 2 fatty ones

yeah why not... as long as ur not starting to get a muffin top eat as much as you want

at that weight i would expect u to be a ectomorph and unable to gain fat anyway regardless of how much you eat
    ok cool cuz i dropped from 130 to 117 from wrestling now i wanna gain all that back and maybe try to be at least 140lbs i know it'll take time and dedication
    CARPE DIEM

ok cool cuz i dropped from 130 to 117 from wrestling now i wanna gain all that back and maybe try to be at least 140lbs i know it'll take time and dedication
    i went from 120 to 170 lbs, u can do a lot better then 140 if you keep at it

i went from 120 to 170 lbs, u can do a lot better then 140 if you keep at it
    i think i can also. i just want to thank you for helping me out here also for the respect i appreciate it
    CARPE DIEM

attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) attackdarack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Learning to count your calories rather than mega guess work certainly helps. Turns out that was my problem on why I kept gaining XD