PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

10 Months Progess - 18 Years Old

I'm currently 18 years old, 6 foot 1 weighing 86kg (189 pounds). In these photos my body fat percentage is quite high up around 15-16%

Getting there

PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PowerOfWill1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Any suggestions on what I should work on?

I think I need to do allot of work on my lats.
    Getting there

Location: 60% of the time it works everytime, mclovin that was awesome, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you my friend have the cheesiest smile ever. Looking good strong arms and mid back, yeah id train for some more lat width and trap work, traps+tshirt=makes you look huge.

Clobosco9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clobosco9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clobosco9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clobosco9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looking good, wish i had started lifting at age 18, couldn't find me within 10 miles of the weight room. I would suggest lats and traps. Abs will come with diet. Keep working on your legs too, will help with overall body physique.

Ye I agree, I really do need to work on my lats and I always knew I have to work on my traps more.

Thanks for you opinions, appreciate it.
    Getting there

OnTheRegimen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just keep training hard and eating food. Good work man.

Originally Posted by OnTheRegimen View Post
    Just keep training hard and eating food. Good work man.
    I'll be eating in beast mode for the next few months, then plan to cut for 6 months for a september competition (Under 19's)

Thanks.
    Getting there

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your biceps are lagging a little but all in all you're doin great.
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    Your biceps are lagging a little but all in all you're doin great.
    Ye I've been noticing that lately with my biceps, I'm going to start training them twice a week, the same as my lats. I'll see how that goes.

Usually when I train the bodypart thats lagging twice a week for a month (1 session 5-6 reps, 1 session 9-12 reps) they really start to react well.

Thanks for the response.
    Getting there

cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bro u got to be less than 15% srs. mirin. also strong positivity smiles in ur pics
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

"You merely adopted the feels, i was born in them, moulded by them"

I'm gonna make it brah

Originally Posted by cmAcbrah View Post
    bro u got to be less than 15% srs. mirin. also strong positivity smiles in ur pics
    I think i might be around 14-15% bf, you'd be surprised how much I have on me, haha always gotta keep positive.
    Getting there