geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Slightly Torn Ligament Or Pulled Ligament in Right Foot. Recovery Suggestions?

Just a bit over two weeks ago, I either pulled my ligaments or slightly torn it in my right foot after slipping down the 2nd last step of the stairs. I went to the family doctor and either one of them was the conclusion (I forgot lol) after getting x-rayed. I did everything he told me to do, such as wear an ankle brace for 10 days, ice it 4 times a day for 2 to 3 minutes (pharmacist said 20 minutes. I did 10 minutes), and buy a cane to walk around with, which I never used as I was at home and was able to walk without limping on day 3. Anyways I went to the doctor again on Thursday to ask him about my foot, as there's still a bit of pain when I'm wearing my shoes, and lifting my foot up while keeping the heels on the floor. He said everything is fine and as long as I can tip toe, I'm good to go. It's just that I have to be warmed up if I do any exercise, run, etc. and if I want to heal very quickly, I should dip my foot in some warm water. Also, my foot isn't swollen anymore, but my toes are a bit dark and there are bumps on it that might or might not have been there before the injury.

So what I'd like to know is, has anyone experienced a similar injury? How did you recover? What did you do to speed up the recovery process? The family doctor basically implied that I don't have to see him about my foot anymore.

Oh, he originally said it'd take me 3 weeks to heal. It's now like day 16.

geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump