Thread: My chest

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My chest

I'm 185lbs 6 foot tall and I think is pretty good shape but not great. I need to get body fat tested bc I know the scales at home are not accurate but mine has been saying I'm 18% bf. i don't like my chest bc I've always stored most my fat on my chest and abs. I have smaller legs and pretty good arms. People tell me all the time man your arms are big and cut. I have smaller wrist forearms amd ankles so pretty small bones. Ok so I don't think I have gyno bc it's soft around chest and nipples. Like when I flex it's just soft. My dad and brother both have most their fat in their chest but good sized chest . Do you guys think if I got my bf down to around 13-14% that my chest would look better less fat on it? Againy nipples have never hurt or there isn't any hard feel or tissue behind them. I just want to burn the fat off my chest. I lift 5 days a week hit each body part once . I just started to do cardio but only 20 minutes 3-4 days a week. I stopped drinking muscle milk bc carbs and sugar so now I take magnums Quattro bc I love it and it's quality . I've been eating 4 times a day plus 1-2 shakes. I don't eat perfect at all but I think I'm going to start eating cleaner. From these pics does it look like my bf is around 18%.? Do you guys think fat would come off chest? Seems like in morning it looks south tighter but emd of the day it's back to more mooby looking. I know I won't have a perfect cut chest like a fitness model but do you think dripping body fat would help? Please I've never posted a pic of me so dont be too hard. Heck how do I post a picture on here ??

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by muscleshakes View Post
    I'm 185lbs 6 foot tall and I think is pretty good shape but not great. I need to get body fat tested bc I know the scales at home are not accurate but mine has been saying I'm 18% bf. i don't like my chest bc I've always stored most my fat on my chest and abs. I have smaller legs and pretty good arms. People tell me all the time man your arms are big and cut. I have smaller wrist forearms amd ankles so pretty small bones. Ok so I don't think I have gyno bc it's soft around chest and nipples. Like when I flex it's just soft. My dad and brother both have most their fat in their chest but good sized chest . Do you guys think if I got my bf down to around 13-14% that my chest would look better less fat on it? Againy nipples have never hurt or there isn't any hard feel or tissue behind them. I just want to burn the fat off my chest. I lift 5 days a week hit each body part once . I just started to do cardio but only 20 minutes 3-4 days a week. I stopped drinking muscle milk bc carbs and sugar so now I take magnums Quattro bc I love it and it's quality . I've been eating 4 times a day plus 1-2 shakes. I don't eat perfect at all but I think I'm going to start eating cleaner. From these pics does it look like my bf is around 18%.? Do you guys think fat would come off chest? Seems like in morning it looks south tighter but emd of the day it's back to more mooby looking. I know I won't have a perfect cut chest like a fitness model but do you think dripping body fat would help? Please I've never posted a pic of me so dont be too hard. Heck how do I post a picture on here ??
    I would say 90% of users are going to skip over your wall-o-text, I suggest breaking it apart in to paragraphs and adding cliff notes. As far as your actual question, you just need patience, keep eating heavy and working out and your chest will come to proper size without the fat. As far as posting pictures just google "Image Host" and choose whichever you want, upload the picture there then insert the image location with [img][\img] tags around it.

muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) muscleshakes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Critter5592 View Post
    I would say 90% of users are going to skip over your wall-o-text, I suggest breaking it apart in to paragraphs and adding cliff notes. As far as your actual question, you just need patience, keep eating heavy and working out and your chest will come to proper size without the fat. As far as posting pictures just google "Image Host" and choose whichever you want, upload the picture there then insert the image location with [img][\img] tags around it.
    Yeah thx sorry on my phone and just typing as fast as I can bc I have a sick 3 year old amd she keep waking up. So Noway I can just post a pic deal fast on here?

That's the arm I fap with Critter5592's Avatar
    Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Critter5592 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by muscleshakes View Post
    Yeah thx sorry on my phone and just typing as fast as I can bc I have a sick 3 year old amd she keep waking up. So Noway I can just post a pic deal fast on here?
    You can upload pics on to your user page, just go to it and its fairly easy/obvious from there you just upload off your pc.

You can upload pics on to your user page, just go to it and its fairly easy/obvious from there you just upload off your pc.
    Ok also I've been lifting for 20 years of course natural but never really done much cardio or tried hard to watching diet.

I've never had such an issue on any message board. I go to edit my profile but it won't let me upload says I need adobe flash but I downloaded that I'm good. I've been trying to put pics up on 4-5 occasions. It looks simple but isn't working