DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000) DreamUFC88 is just really nice. (+1000)

Need help with workout for hectic schedule

Monday through Friday I work 630 to 3, I get up at 445 every morning to be at work on time.

Monday Wednesday I have apprenticeship training from 4 to 7pm.

So on school nights I get home around 730ish and non school nights at 4pm.

Tuesday, Thursday nights I do bjj and don't get home until around 830 9 and then straight to bed.

So I can't really workout Monday-Thursday even though bjj is a workout in itself and good cardio I'm not really building strength and power.

Friday but ill goto he gym and Saturday mornings ill do jujitsu. Every time I do jujitsu it's for about 2-3 hours and ill get a good sweat going rolling with other people.

Sunday ill goto the gym too.

I want to train more, but work and the apprenticeship gets in the way and takes up alot of my time:

Should I workout Friday, Saturday, and Sunday in the gym? I am training explosiveness and strength, not bodybuilding. I need to focus on striking power, core strength, and endurance. I am kind of focusing on training for mma, and in a couple monthes enter into some jujitsu competitions. I'm guessing kettlebell workouts are what I want. I'm open to suggestions. But I'm having a hard time to make a workout schedule or program with work and school that will allow me to compete at a competitive level.
    Originally posted by beaucephus:

honestly guys really need to start treating women like pets. not dogs though because they are loyal. like a pet gerbil that will eat food from anyone that offers it and doesnt care where it sleeps at night but is still fun to play with here and there and requires minimal attention

boardroom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can train 3 days in a row with a power-strength routine. Why don't you lift after apprenticeship training on Monday and Wednesday? That allows you to do a 5 day routine counting friday sat sunday.