Surfbud69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am a beginner with questions...

Whats up, I recently moved away for college and started going to my apartments free fitness facility (gym) for the past few months now. Ive lost roughly 30 lbs. and now im unsure of what my goals really are. I want to build muscle while keeping my weight low, I understand thats kind of contradicting but like I said im new here.. I go every day of the week one day is cardio the other weights and so on.. Weight lifting days usually last about 90 mins. utilizing all of the machines avaiable, no free weights they dont have any.. Post-workout I do one scoop of whey protein and mix with water. Along with a lean meat diet and plenty of fruits and vegtables. One of my questions would be reguarding the use of creatine, are my work-outs intense enough to see results from it or would I be wasting my time? Thats really all I could think of for now, any advice is helpful I do plan on joining a real gym with free weights not just machines some time soon. Untill then this is my situation.
    Thanks guys,
    Dylan

pinkdb4ever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you plan on gaining muscle in any way, shape, or form, creatine will not hurt. It just fuels your body with more available phosphate to turn ADP into ATP (ATP is what gives you energy when lifting). In other words, it helps you lift longer and harder.

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey Dylan,

To answer your question, yes. You would benefit from creatine I personally believe that creatine should be a staple in everyone's stack. Take 3-5g everyday, 365 days a year. Check out CreaCore from MuscleTech: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu.../creacore.html
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

boardroom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yup - I agree with the above posters. Creatine monohydrate, unflavored - throw it in water and drink it. That's it.

Surfbud69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool thanks for the help