so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Am I Crazy, or is it What it Is

I don't think killing Khadafi was a good thing. I believe he was no threat to us. Now we are arming Egypt, a bad thing in my opinion. Do we really need embassy's all over the world? Do we really need our military based all over the world? Call me stupid, but I think we need to mind our own business to a certain extent. Our MEO should be, if you don't fukc with us, we we fukc with you, but if you do fukc with us, there will be hell to pay. Quite frankly, I am growing tired of trying to save the world.
    Last edited by so-tex; 01-26-2013 at 08:43 PM.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats the problem with being a free people, it makes you think everybody wants to be free. Removing Khadafi/Saddam was good for the locals to be able to have free will, not good for the rest of the world wanting theirs.
    I'm a sad little man

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Guys like Khadafi & Saddam kept the lid on the cesspool. Has the region stabilized since they were removed? I don't think so... Democracy and free election is not for everyone.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tyrbolift has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    I don't think killing Khadafi was a good thing. I believe he was no threat to us. Now we are arming Egypt, a bad thing in my opinion. Do we really need embassy's all over the world? Do we really need our military based all over the world? Call me stupid, but I think we need to mind our own business to a certain extent. Our MEO should be, if you don't fukc with us, we we fukc with you, but if you do fukc with us, there will be hell to pay. Quite frankly, I am growing tired of trying to save the world.
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Thats the problem with being a free people, it makes you think everybody wants to be free. Removing Khadafi/Saddam was good for the locals to be able to have free will, not good for the rest of the world wanting theirs.
    Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    Guys like Khadafi & Saddam kept the lid on the cesspool. Has the region stabilized since they were removed? I don't think so... Democracy and free election is not for everyone.

Rob
    Might you have a different opinion if you found out that you were being sought out to be murdered just for simply having an opinion and expressing it?
    Time To Re-Schedule

darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darenblack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    killing Qaddafi or Saddam had nothing to do with Americans homeland safety. its a matter of politics and interests, its a struggle between the east and the west and the victims till now has been the allies , the problem is Syria and Iran are the last allies for Russia in the middle east. and if you noticed how Russia is refusing any western interference in Syria it clearly shows Russia cant afford to lose more of its allies after losing the whole of eastern Europe.

azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) azeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I first heard Ron Paul say things like this years ago, I thought "that guy is a a real nut job". I thought the same thing about his comments on abolishing the fed and going back to the gold standard.

Now it seems like everything he has predicted for years is coming true. I now wonder if he is the only sane politician, and all the rest are the nut jobs.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A little off topic, but a situation closer to home.

Billions are spent annually on countries far away. Why cant a little more be done to clean up the mess closer to home.

Mexico could use attention.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Do you think this was a permanent solution, or just a bandaid until the next dictator comes along.

Originally Posted by azeeb View Post
    When I first heard Ron Paul say things like this years ago, I thought "that guy is a a real nut job". I thought the same thing about his comments on abolishing the fed and going back to the gold standard.

Now it seems like everything he has predicted for years is coming true. I now wonder if he is the only sane politician, and all the rest are the nut jobs.
    I have always liked Ron Paul.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, we need to have face to face diplomats in places that dont like us. Its obviously way better to talk to someone face to face then it would be to just send then an email.

They would walk on us way more if we were not there.

Also the perception that we are hated around the world and we are just sitting ducks at these embassies is just something put out there by the media to sell more tv commercials.

In reality America is in quite good standing with most people in other places. We would need to protect those interests as well.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Yes, we need to have face to face diplomats in places that dont like us. Its obviously way better to talk to someone face to face then it would be to just send then an email.

They would walk on us way more if we were not there.

Also the perception that we are hated around the world and we are just sitting ducks at these embassies is just something put out there by the media to sell more tv commercials.

In reality America is in quite good standing with most people in other places. We would need to protect those interests as well.
    I really don't know that if we are in good standing with the rest of the world or not. My gut feeling tells me we are not. I believe the only true allies that have our best interests are Great Britain and Israel, with the latter casting some doubt on us during this current administration.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I really don't know that if we are in good standing with the rest of the world or not. My gut feeling tells me we are not. I believe the only true allies that have our best interests are Great Britain and Israel, with the latter casting some doubt on us during this current administration.
    Travel around the world and you will see that what you hear on the news are read in the papers simply is not what the real world thinks.

We are vastly more popular then you could possibly imagine.

Think for a minute that you are the president of a weaker vulnerable country in a dangerous region. The USA wants to harbor some ships there. That will be a huge advantage for you compared to the others in the region who are siding with others. Who are they going to side with? China, Russia?

Sounds ok paper but are they really going to be there when **** comes down or are they just going to whore out your resources?

We are hands down the gold standard, the hilton, the cadillac, of the world.

there is no question about this is others minds.

only in ours.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    Travel around the world and you will see that what you hear on the news are read in the papers simply is not what the real world thinks.

We are vastly more popular then you could possibly imagine.

Think for a minute that you are the president of a weaker vulnerable country in a dangerous region. The USA wants to harbor some ships there. That will be a huge advantage for you compared to the others in the region who are siding with others. Who are they going to side with? China, Russia?

Sounds ok paper but are they really going to be there when **** comes down or are they just going to whore out your resources?

We are hands down the gold standard, the hilton, the cadillac, of the world.

there is no question about this is others minds.

only in ours.
    You are obiviously more worldly traveled than I am, so I am not doubting anything you say. It is just my opinion that we try too hard to kiss the rest of the worlds ass. I think we can have friends in the world without sending them $$$. I do realize that there are certain countries that we need to support, but there are many countries we have no business fukcing with. How many times have we supported a regime, only to have them be corrupt in a matter of a few years. As far as China and Russia are concerned, if they want to, they will harbor ships and military weaponry anywhere they damn well please. I have to wonder when a country such as China was last attacked on their own soil.

Edit: IMO we are tryng to buy the rest of the world, while China is buying the U.S.A.
    Last edited by so-tex; 01-27-2013 at 06:46 PM.