IrishBoy87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Working out while on dialysis...

I am in my mid-twenties looking to get in shape but I am put off by the fact I have both heart and kidney disease. I am a constant 140-145 and I burn a lot of protein daily because I am on dialysis. However, I want to get back in shape and need some helpful tips on motivation. I would like to start out at home before going to the gym. I'm looking to get strong and toned... but keep my body lean

Help!

Location: Portsmouth/London, Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10) Broskis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's hard to talk about achieving those things taking into consideration my complete and utter lack of knowledge about your conditions. Nutrition is a massive part of getting in shape though and that's something maybe your doctor could help with if you ask their advice. You also need to know your boundaries as with a heart condition going balls deep into anything without taking proper precations as I'm sure you're only too aware, can be very dangerous.

Good luck with your goals mate.
    When the Eagles are silent, the Parrots will jabber.

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely listen to Broskis and talk to your doctor. I personally know some people who have heart problems and still are able to do physical activities. Like broskis mentioned diet is the most important thing and you definitely should talk to your doctor and a nutritionist. I don't know about you but i have a very stubborn and never say never attitude. The body is an incredible thing and only you truly know your body. I honestly believe you will be able to slowly but consistently exercise and make your body use to it.
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by IrishBoy87 View Post
    I am in my mid-twenties looking to get in shape but I am put off by the fact I have both heart and kidney disease. I am a constant 140-145 and I burn a lot of protein daily because I am on dialysis. However, I want to get back in shape and need some helpful tips on motivation. I would like to start out at home before going to the gym. I'm looking to get strong and toned... but keep my body lean

Help!
    Hey IrishBoy87,

You need motivation? If anything, you motivated me. I think that's what bodybuilding is about. About the warrior spirit/never give up attitude no matter what.

Sorry to hear about your condition, at the same time, I'm sure it won't hold you back. I don't know anything about the conditions you have but I'm sure exercise in some way is theraputic.

I don't think I can give any helpful tips but maybe I can invoke in you the idea that your condition is possibly reversable. I say that because I've heard many people who had bad conditions and reversed it. I've seen people reverse their conditions based off of their will to live. I'm pretty sure if you google search any survivors off any conditions you'll find something interesting. So my question is, How is it possible that these people reversed their conditions? I don't know the answer to that but maybe that's something you can think about.

I know, everything I just said is pretty ****ty advice I must admit comming from someone with no experience of your conditions. But I thought I offer something or give it a try.

As far as motivation, the best thing I could think of is, you already know all the answers to your own questions. Listen to your body and how it responds in different ways. Be your own expert. Start logging in your nutrients and workouts. Take pictures. Tweak everything till you get your result.

Hoped that helped.

Cheers
    "Your body is the mirror of your mind"

www.MuscleInTheMaking.com

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Irish, it's very inspiring that even with your current ailments, you are still struggling to find a way to move forward.

Have you discussed any sort of program with your dcotors? If so what have they said? Without knowing this, it's would be impossible to plan a strategy. Take the time to speak with your physicians and make sure you are medically sound to even begin something. If they give you the green light, let us know what your limitations are, and we can begin a dialogue from there.