dustin433 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dustin433 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dustin433 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dustin433 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dustin433 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dustin433 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dustin433 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Any help out there.

Hi, so ive been going to the gym monday through friday for about a month. I want to get a nice core and those abs every guy wants. I have been doing ab workouts every day. I even hit the gym on the weekends im not racing. I just have yet to see any results yet. Im a male 5'7ish and weigh around 135. Please any exercises or routines to help me get results in more than helpful. Thanks so much

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dustin433 View Post
    Hi, so ive been going to the gym monday through friday for about a month. I want to get a nice core and those abs every guy wants. I have been doing ab workouts every day. I even hit the gym on the weekends im not racing. I just have yet to see any results yet. Im a male 5'7ish and weigh around 135. Please any exercises or routines to help me get results in more than helpful. Thanks so much
    Do abs once a week max and do not use weights unless you want abs that stick out and are very strong which is great if you want to be a powerlifter. Like every muscle you have to give them time to repair themselves so don't overtrain them and make sure you refeed your body the good stuff after you train them. As for getting them to show without tensing too much you will need to lose bodyfat and that comes with doing cardio to burn fat (or dieting though i love continuing to eat at my maximum intake so i just cardio extra hard when i want to lose bodyfat).
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^ terrible advice

Abs are made in the kitchen. What's your diet like?

You can do all the ab workouts in the world, but if your diet sucks you'll never see them

Ps every day training is too much for any muscle geoup
    Platform Supplemets:
    Controlled Labs Orange Triad & Oximega
    Allmax Creapture Creatine

Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sethybond420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    ^^^ terrible advice

You can do all the ab workouts in the world, but if your diet sucks you'll never see them
    ^^^^This guy is right!
    Swollace!!

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At 135 pounds I don't imagine OP has much---if any---bodyfat to lose. Or even spare.

OP can't see his abs because he hasn't built them.

OP you need to EAT and lift heavy with the compounds moves. You can develop your core more effectively with heavy squats and deadlifts (as well as all the other muscles in your body---of which it sounds like you are desperately in need) than you can with any silly and repetitive "ab workouts."

Get on a beginner's program like Starting Strength and start lifting and eating.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NaturalHG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    ^^^ terrible advice

I told him to refeed his body mate. Obviously diet is most important lol but if you want tighter leaner abs don't use weights and obviously dont overtrain lol
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our ******** page is https://www.********.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) leroylavey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dustin433 View Post
    Hey dustin433.

I agree with a earlier poster, that abs are made in the kitchen. That's weird, I figured if your 135 your bodyfat should be low. If you can't see your abs, tweak your diet and some cardio. There is no special exercise or routines that will get you your result. Every workout or exercise is special in its own way. If your going to be doing abs almost everyday, be sure to switch up the routines (shocking principle) and realize it doesn't matter how many times you do abs, but how you feel when you do them. Ultimately it's about squeezing/contracting the abs or time under tension or whatever you want to call it, it's not about how many times you work em out.
    "Your body is the mirror of your mind"

www.MuscleInTheMaking.com