Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    kaf5085 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit kaf5085's BodySpace

Beginner here...

Hey everyone - throwing this out here. Just signed up on this site and so far I like what I see.

I've been on and off with my workout plans, but I'm finally committing to one on this site.

I'm basically looking for motivation and tips to achieve my goals (build muscle, more toned and defined)

PM me or reply if you wanna talk; otherwise, I'll see you around the site.

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalHG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit NaturalHG's BodySpace
    Heaps of motivational videos on the net and even transformations on this website that i am sure will help you get motivated.
    For all your motivational needs visit http://www.dontstopdreaming.com

Our Facebook page is *****://www.facebook.com/DontStopDreamingMotivation

Stats: 5'11", 149 lbs
    leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000) leroylavey is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Visit leroylavey's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by kaf5085 View Post
    Hey everyone - throwing this out here. Just signed up on this site and so far I like what I see.

I've been on and off with my workout plans, but I'm finally committing to one on this site.

I'm basically looking for motivation and tips to achieve my goals (build muscle, more toned and defined)

PM me or reply if you wanna talk; otherwise, I'll see you around the site.
    Hey kaf5085,

Welcome to the forum.

It's hard to help with motivation or tips without any specificity but I'll give it a try.

If you want to build muscle, understand that building muscle is the hard part, gaining weight is the easy part. Maybe you can bulk then cut rather than take a progressive approach.

To gain weight, do 20 minute cardio sessions, you'll notice a boost in your metabolsim. To gain muscle, use heavy weights along with good form. Bigger muscles need more weight to stress it out.

If there's anything else, feel free to pm me.

Cheers.
    "Your body is the mirror of your mind"

www.MuscleInTheMaking.com