Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

What tattoo areas to judges frown upon??

Just looking to see if someone were to try to go pro in the IFBB, where are possible tattoo areas where judges wont dock points??
    Vanish Fat Transformation with ProSupps (Active as of 7/8/13) -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?gmid=4002173&do=discuss#gmessage4002173

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your left or right glute...that's the part the judges see the least of. But to be honest once you put on all the tanning supplies, the tattoos aren't too visible.
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm currently in the process of removing most of my tatts ( apparently at least 1 may not come off due to purple in it ) so that's 2 each arm, 1 each leg and a ridiculous friend-job on my whole back doing this as I want to compete once I turn 40 in 4 years and was also curious about this seeing as tattoos are far more common place nowdays. On same subject what about obscurities in the muscles? I have 1 slight ... hole? In each quad from cricket where I was hit by a ball and had the muscle ultra-sounded to break down the hematoma that had formed. Can you inform them of this to avoid marking down?
    Reppin' back since '77. Pm if I don't - I will get round to it eventually I promise!
    O_o!!!!

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by donz View Post
    I'm currently in the process of removing most of my tatts ( apparently at least 1 may not come off due to purple in it ) so that's 2 each arm, 1 each leg and a ridiculous friend-job on my whole back doing this as I want to compete once I turn 40 in 4 years and was also curious about this seeing as tattoos are far more common place nowdays. On same subject what about obscurities in the muscles? I have 1 slight ... hole? In each quad from cricket where I was hit by a ball and had the muscle ultra-sounded to break down the hematoma that had formed. Can you inform them of this to avoid marking down?
    The "hole" will probably hurt you on stage..that's something the tan won't cover up. Unfortunate but it happens...just like people with pec tears, torn biceps, etc. It's just not as pleasing to the eye.

Of course if you step on stage and are just far and above any other competitors on stage with you, then it shouldn't matter
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) donz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hahah yeah it's lucky I have 4 years or so my 2 major weak points - chest and quads.. YAWN
    Reppin' back since '77. Pm if I don't - I will get round to it eventually I promise!
    O_o!!!!

Hahah yeah it's lucky I have 4 years or so my 2 major weak points - chest and quads.. YAWN
    Youre lucky then! Quads and chest are great to train man (subjective I know)...and 4 years still is more than enough time to bring them up to par
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com

Yeah I love them both to train - the first "casual" year or 2 at gym I didn't do legs at all and chest - well lets just say I have great shoulders thanks to flat-bench. Luckily in the leg department I have pretty awesome calf genetics so just gotta catch everything up together!
    O_o!!!!

Yeah I love them both to train - the first "casual" year or 2 at gym I didn't do legs at all and chest - well lets just say I have great shoulders thanks to flat-bench. Luckily in the leg department I have pretty awesome calf genetics so just gotta catch everything up together!
    Awesome man well sounds like youre on track, good luck to ya!
    www.PharmaFreak.com

www.BodiesByKevin.com