allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Bulk/Cut? Weight/Size? When to Start/Stop?

I'm pretty sure this is where this post should be. I couldn't find any (recent) posts on this topic and just wanted to get an overview on the situation at hand (No neg please).

I am currently 73-74kg (160.9-163.1lbs) and 5.10". My BF% is around 13-15% (just a rough guess). I am just coming into shape now, especially my traps and forums (good parts), legs are coming along as they are now getting bigger since I learned to LOVE squats and stiff-leg dead lift. My abs... you can see them but still got a bit of fat over them so when I'm Thursday they are defined a bit.. and when i've pigged out and eaten crap for a few days they are only just visible.

That's my background anyway. My question to you is (and I can post up a few pictures if needed to help in your diagnosis - lol):

1) What weight for my height do you think is a reasonable weight to start cutting?
    2) Should I start looking at proportions and ratios in order to start competition?
    3) Would it be better for me to post a few pictures (HD, btw) for you to determine the above?

Kind regards,

Allan

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by allancadenhead View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is where this post should be. I couldn't find any (recent) posts on this topic and just wanted to get an overview on the situation at hand (No neg please).

I am currently 73-74kg (160.9-163.1lbs) and 5.10". My BF% is around 13-15% (just a rough guess). I am just coming into shape now, especially my traps and forums (good parts), legs are coming along as they are now getting bigger since I learned to LOVE squats and stiff-leg dead lift. My abs... you can see them but still got a bit of fat over them so when I'm Thursday they are defined a bit.. and when i've pigged out and eaten crap for a few days they are only just visible.

That's my background anyway. My question to you is (and I can post up a few pictures if needed to help in your diagnosis - lol):

1) What weight for my height do you think is a reasonable weight to start cutting?
    2) Should I start looking at proportions and ratios in order to start competition?
    3) Would it be better for me to post a few pictures (HD, btw) for you to determine the above?

Kind regards,

Allan
    i seriously want to stay polite but you don't seem to be the sharpest blade in the drawer

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    OP a IFBB pro?
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10) allancadenhead is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    i seriously want to stay polite but you don't seem to be the sharpest blade in the drawer
    Sorry, was that an answer to my post? I don't get it.

What I mean is, I'm looking to cut down but I'm not too sure if I should yet as I don't know 168lbs is enough to start cutting? What do you think?

thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) thatcrzyguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry, was that an answer to my post? I don't get it.

What I mean is, I'm looking to cut down but I'm not too sure if I should yet as I don't know 168lbs is enough to start cutting? What do you think?
    he's saying the post doesn't belong in contest prep.

and sure post pictures for the "diagnosis"

Originally Posted by thatcrzyguy View Post
    he's saying the post doesn't belong in contest prep.

and sure post pictures for the "diagnosis"
    Ahh. OK. Cheers man. He could of just said it belonged under a different topic haha. My mistake too. I'm 148lbs, not 168 ><.

What do you reckon? Is 148lbs @ 5.10" enough to start cutting?

Can anyone give me some useful info please? In a bit of a dilema lol.

xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000) xnitemare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ahh. OK. Cheers man. He could of just said it belonged under a different topic haha. My mistake too. I'm 148lbs, not 168 ><.

What do you reckon? Is 148lbs @ 5.10" enough to start cutting?
    dear god no! you need to be at least 180 decently lean before you think of a cut.
    *Hoverround wheelchair master race crew*
    *Afraid to poop at friends house because will clog the toilet crew*
    *Wears women's underwear to the gym for more security crew*
    *Bob Barker is my father Crew*
    2.5k+

Originally Posted by xnitemare View Post
    dear god no! you need to be at least 180 decently lean before you think of a cut.
    Wonderful. Cheers nitemare that's what I thought but wasn't too sure. Thanks once again mate!