fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

How to register for NPC shows?

Hi! Sorry if this is a repetitive question, I have been searching for this on the forums and through google for almost a week and I am so confused.

I have the shows (bikini) I want to do picked out, but I can't figure out how to sign up for them. Also, I saw that for NPC Jr Nationals you can register and if you don't qualify, they will return everything to you. It says I need my NPC card-- so do I just send in my stuff now and note that I registered for the card and simply haven't received it yet, or do I need to actually obtain the card before signing up? I'm really excited to compete, but I am extremely confused at the moment.

Any help is greatly appreciated

WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WoopItsKevin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Each show usually has it's own website..and you'll be able to find the entry forms there. They may or may not also have the NPC card form...if they do then you're set and can get it off there but if not you can find it on npcnewsonline.com/join-the-npc

When is the show you planned on doing? It only takes a couple weeks (tops) to get your NPC card in the mail once you send out for it..so hopefully that's plenty of time. It's a lot easier to have the card on you when you check in at the show, and saves a lot of time as well.
    PharmaFreak Sponsored Athlete
    www.PharmaFreak.com

Interact with me on Twitter and InstaGram! @KevinSchosek

www.BodiesByKevin.com

fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fit4aprincess is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    Each show usually has it's own website..and you'll be able to find the entry forms there. They may or may not also have the NPC card form...if they do then you're set and can get it off there but if not you can find it on npcnewsonline.com/join-the-npc

When is the show you planned on doing? It only takes a couple weeks (tops) to get your NPC card in the mail once you send out for it..so hopefully that's plenty of time. It's a lot easier to have the card on you when you check in at the show, and saves a lot of time as well.
    I have one show in 12 weeks and another in 18. I think I will register for the npc card tomorrow, I didn't really understand how that worked. Thanks for the help!

simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why would enter a national event if you are not nationally qualified yet? Wait and see where you stand....as being "nationally qualified" does not necessarily mean you are ready to compete at that level yet.....
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete-TEAM AX
    Quest Protein Bar Athlete
    Nutrient Sciences/Kymera Energy Rep
    2012 Team Universe MW Champion
    Member Team USA 2012 IFBB Worlds-Ecuador

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by simpleguy4 View Post
    Why would enter a national event if you are not nationally qualified yet? Wait and see where you stand....as being "nationally qualified" does not necessarily mean you are ready to compete at that level yet.....
    Agreed. I qualified nationally for figure last year but knew I wasn't ready so I worked hella hard to get ready for it this year.

Get your feet wet first and see of you even like it. National level will be much more intimidating especially if you know your physique is lacking.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Originally Posted by simpleguy4 View Post
    I know I'm likely not ready. I just wanted to compete in as many shows as possible for the experience this season lol, it has nothing to do with winning