jjj720 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1 Year Transformation! How'd I do everyone?

This is my 1 year Transformation/Progress. I'm all natural and have reached my natty limit. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do now...
    Attached Images

Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000) Apolon1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    looks good

work on your chest
    natypes crew

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jjj720 View Post
    This is my 1 year Transformation/Progress. I'm all natural and have reached my natty limit. I'm not exactly sure what I want to do now...
    Juicy juicy zitty zitz
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CreoleFever has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat clean, tren hard

'mirin
    Instagram: Creole123 😜

keep going, it only gets better

DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    noob! Over all good job

I think the picture cheats alittle, its is very noticable that you have gained some mass. But i think people should open their eyes more and noticed that it stands out quite nice due to your fat%

Im my opinion you have done great, keep lifting and eating. Maybe go for a bulk and add some weight, that would help alot! but well done

honestly i dont believe this is your limit...

DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DjuroV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    btw are you the red-haired guy from pumping iron?

Originally Posted by Apolon1 View Post
    looks good

work on your chest
    Dude...I absolutely go H.A.M on my chest and I even put it at the beginning of the week each week, because I know it's my weakest part. My diet is flawless as well. There is no reason it shouldn't grow. Unfortunately according to weighttrainer.net's formulas...my chest has reached it's limit. This goes for my arms, legs, calves, forearms, and neck as well.

Originally Posted by DjuroV View Post
    noob! Over all good job

I think the picture cheats alittle, its is very noticable that you have gained some mass. But i think people should open their eyes more and noticed that it stands out quite nice due to your fat%

Im my opinion you have done great, keep lifting and eating. Maybe go for a bulk and add some weight, that would help alot! but well done

honestly i dont believe this is your limit...
    If I bulk, which I AM doing currently. It just adds fat on top of my physique.

Originally Posted by DjuroV View Post
    btw are you the red-haired guy from pumping iron?
    Hahaha....No.

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome work!
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Awesome work!
    Originally Posted by CreoleFever View Post
    eat clean, tren hard

'mirin
    Thank You!

kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kups95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ur doing great man keep it up and remember that limits are somehting you set in your mind, as long as you have the will you can accomplish more

caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50) caldave28 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mind telling us a little about your journey? What started it? What was your routine? What was your diet? Did you struggle?

btw - great job! repped.

JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonWilliam has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Moar pec flys!
    • Sponsored Muscle Tech Phase8/Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Log • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151763433&p=1023426673#post1023426673

My Current Multiple Product Review Thread • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150891493&p=1005232203#post1005232203
    Controlled Labs PROnom 23 Chocolate Cupcake Batter Review • http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150812693

Originally Posted by caldave28 View Post
    Mind telling us a little about your journey? What started it? What was your routine? What was your diet? Did you struggle?

btw - great job! repped.
    My journey started from just the desire or the need to accomplish more out of life. I just feel like if I put a ton of effort into something like this, it is bound to pay off in someway shape or form. The many struggles that I faced in day to day life helped strengthen me for the will power that this required. A BIG BIG struggle of mine still to this day is balancing this and having a social life at the same time. It's a sacrifice I feel like I needed to make for a while.

At first my routine I feel was pretty basic. I did HIIT and made sure to hit each body part at least once a week and included some cardio. Abs every other day. Worked out for about an hour a day. HOWEVER, I did not miss a single day throughout my entire 3 month. Nor did I miss a single meal...

My diet altered quite a bit from start to finish. I was still learning how my body worked and how it reacted to certain things. At first I just did a basic diet, following ALL the rules of nutrient timing. Ex. Eating every 2 hours. Whey shake in the morning, post. Creatine/Dextrose post. Casein at night. Multi 3 times a day. Fish Oil 3 times a day.
    I didn't really pay super attention to details such as macros and calories as my body responded really well to the new weight training/new healthy food that it was getting.

At the end of 3 months my weight increased around 10 lbs. I wasn't really paying close attention to the scale. I think I was around 200-205 lbs.
    My body fat caliper readings went from...
    Chest 17 - 5
    Abs 22 - 7
    Thighs 12 - 8

HERE is my 3 month mark...
    3 month ab forum.jpg
    3 month forum.jpg
    You can also look at this on my bodyspace. There will be more pics.

So, yes I did a ton of work in that short period of time... however, I wasn't even close to being finished.

After that, I decided I needed to get bigger. So, I did a clean bulk. I doubled everything I was in-taking. Still not counting macros. Still following ALL rules of nutrient timing. Gained a good 10 or 15 more lbs. So, I weighed around 215-220 lbs.
    21321654.jpg

After this is when I decided to do my cut.

During my cut I counted everything and made sure to hit my exact mark each day. To ensure no muscle would be lost or majority at least.
    I did a little over my body weight in protein. About a 1/4 of my body weight in fat and around 1/2 my body weight in carbs. And YES I also still followed ALL rules of nutrient timing and added in aminos and sipped egg whites with every meal.

My routine that I follow is absolutely ridiculous. I easily spent 3-4 hours in the gym every single day towards the end. A ridiculous amount of reps on everything. On a lot of my exercises I followed the 28 method. 7 slow, 7 fast, 7 halfway down, 7 halfway up. Then, I did 3 sets of that on everything. So, I was doing around 60 sets a day easy. Lots of isolation movements as well. A little over 1500 reps... LOL. THEN, on top of that I did Plyometrics once a week and Yoga once a week. THEN, cardio for an hour after each gym session.

My weight was around 180-185. Bodyfat was non-existent as you could see the all the veins in my abs, like a spiderweb. Lol. I didn't officially test it, but I'm sure it was extremely low.

Oh and might I say...the amount of will power involved in the above routine is absolutely insane. It is probably one of the greatest struggles I have ever had to overcome.

This was my result for my cut and my 1 YEAR RESULTS!
    You've already seen the above pic...now here are my other 1 year pictures.
    1 year 04.jpg
    1 year 03.jpg
    1 year 02.jpg

All the rest of my pictures are ON MY BODYSPACE!
    Last edited by jjj720; 01-26-2013 at 07:41 PM.

Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tulegitimate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1 year? Damn... that's pretty insane. Good work.

JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JinKazama23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If I may say one thing, don't trust those formulas 100%.

For example, those tell me that I've already reached my legs potential after 6 months of training, and I'm skinny as hell with just strong legs. Still I don't buy it.

wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wayno1986 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have only been training for 1 year you are no where near your natty limit... good progress btw.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The Ultimate Resource on Dieting and Intermittent Fasting
    http://www.blastthebelly.com

lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lvsteven has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank You!
    You missed the joke, right?

Originally Posted by wayno1986 View Post
    If you have only been training for 1 year you are no where near your natty limit... good progress btw.
    Why do you say that?

Originally Posted by lvsteven View Post
    You missed the joke, right?
    There was a joke...? lol

Why do you say that?

There was a joke...? lol
    Eat _____ and _____ hard.

I won't say it, don't want an infraction from a moderator. Go re read it.

authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10) authenticid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nothing less than "inspirational"... great job, bro!!