TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBannedBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

Guys who had small ass legs GTFIH

My legs are pathetic, I dont want to look like im walking on stilts so this is my plea. My usual leg days are like this
    Squats: 4 sets 8-12 reps
    Hamstring Curls: 4 Set 8-12 reps
    Leg Extensions: 4 sets 8-12 reps
    Calf Raises: 4 Sets 20 reps

My legs won't grow but I think my routine isnt adequate. I was thinking of doing some more squats at the beginning of my back and chest days as well. Also I have NO calf muscles and don't know what to do to get them to grow. Any help would be appreciated.

KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50) KilluaTheKid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheBannedBrah View Post
    My legs are pathetic, I dont want to look like im walking on stilts so this is my plea. My usual leg days are like this

My legs won't grow but I think my routine isnt adequate. I was thinking of doing some more squats at the beginning of my back and chest days as well. Also I have NO calf muscles and don't know what to do to get them to grow. Any help would be appreciated.
    This is what I do everyone;s different
    Squat: I keep all compound movement 5 reps- progressively over load to 6 reps -> add weight - 5 reps, and on and on and on
    for Calf: 5 sets 10-12 reps

Hope this help
    Check out my Madcow 5x5 Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166952781

AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AW94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I started with 18 inch legs 5 months ago, I now have legs that measure 24 1/2 inches.

High rep squats, 3 x 12 or 5 x 12, leg press, low rep, 3x5 5x5, and deadlifts, 2x3

aaronred has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try walking lunges 2-3 sets of 10-15 steps on each side. They made my legs grow REALLY quick. I actually got some minor stretch marks on my upper quad from them.

TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TLDelaney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MOAR DEEP SQUATS. You got it!

Bellybrah.. cot u merin. GetFit4Basic's Avatar
    GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000) GetFit4Basic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Squat
    SLDL
    Leg Press
    Seated Calves
    Standing Calves
    Leg Extension
    Leg Curls

All for 4 or 5 sets.. you will grow.

My legs are covered in stretch marks.. and not tiny ones. Like the whole length of my femur. Doing those exercises (except I do trap bar deads instead of squat) I do 5 sets each
    <--- Screams various Ronnie Coleman quotes while curling 15 pound DBs

“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.”

-How to rustle jimmies with facts: Tell "progressives" that the KKK was founded by southern democrats and the founder of planned parenthood is a racist eugenicist. Tell neocons that the founding fathers were liberals. (Albeit "classical liberals" but this dampers the rustling)

END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED END THE FED

Registered User KettleBellFreak's Avatar
    KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Man, a really smart guy taught me about leg day. It should be brutal. It should be the toughest day of the week. You should not be able to take a run after it. You should be able to barely crawl. Heavy as you feel you can do always as much as you can. Don't go for sets or reps. I'm not an expert but I've taken this advice and my legs are getting sizeable. I advise front squats and heavy wide stance box squats, 90degree press, leg extensions, lying curl and man don't forget hip abductor work! Its a beautiful muscle when it gets big and you need it for squat performance at heavier weight! I'd always do the abduction machine. Finish with calves after you've completed the quad region. Then hit glutes with lunges. That's what i do man, its a great routine to me and is yielding results! Luck to you man.
    Overtraining isn't real, weak will is.
    D: 415 S: 375 B: 245

Forever mirin Bob Paris, Serge, Sergio, Arnold, Franco, Reeves, Pearl, Zane, Kawak and Haney.

derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    went from size 27 waist to 34 in 2 years, no height gain

now squat 405-425 at 165 bw, powerful dense legs

3x8-10 squats ATG
    3x8 hacksquat ATG Supersetted with Legpress
    5x12 Hamstring Curl (STIRCT FORM NO SLINGING WEIGHTS)
    3x10 still leg deads (slow and controlled, or goodbye hammys)

3x35 stiff leg calf raise (STRICT FORM FOR ALL CALF MOVEMENTS)
    3x30 seated calf raise
    3x100-200 jump rope
    Follow my Instagram @derieustrong for up to date progress on my current fitness goals!

KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) KettleBellFreak is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by derieu View Post
    went from size 27 waist to 34 in 2 years, no height gain

now squat 405-425 at 165 bw, powerful dense legs

3x8-10 squats ATG
    3x8 hacksquat ATG Supersetted with Legpress
    5x12 Hamstring Curl (STIRCT FORM NO SLINGING WEIGHTS)
    3x10 still leg deads (slow and controlled, or goodbye hammys)

3x35 stiff leg calf raise (STRICT FORM FOR ALL CALF MOVEMENTS)
    3x30 seated calf raise
    3x100-200 jump rope
    How's jump roping do man? Never thought of that. Is it toning, or build endurance?

Forever mirin Bob Paris, Serge, Sergio, Arnold, Franco, Reeves, Pearl, Zane, Kawak and Haney.

Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50) Punjabiii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Respect for not neglecting legs brah
    GGG

Strong just got Stronger 7399martyn's Avatar
    7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000) 7399martyn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    squat 3x a week heavy.
    Powerlifter at PTC Performance Training Centre

661 squat, 385 bench, 705 deadlift, 1752lb total.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVx1ANJc7lc

derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50) derieu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KettleBellFreak View Post
    How's jump roping do man? Never thought of that. Is it toning, or build endurance?
    best for cardio/calf development other than sprints. i slap on ankle weights and then jump with weights in my hand afterwards in a superset fashion as well
    Follow my Instagram @derieustrong for up to date progress on my current fitness goals!

StrengthCampSociety ICEMANLIDDELL's Avatar
    ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000) ICEMANLIDDELL is just really nice. (+1000)
    German volume, or smolov.

pick your poison.

Originally Posted by derieu View Post
    best for cardio/calf development other than sprints. i slap on ankle weights and then jump with weights in my hand afterwards in a superset fashion as well
    metal. Thanks for the idea

Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Singularity7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBannedBrah View Post

I had really really small legs before, now i have alright looking legs. There are lot of things that could be holding you back.
    How long have you been lifting? Also what is your diet currently. Be honest as well because if you are lying to yourself you are hindering your gains.
    Swap Leg extension with front squats and do them after or before back squats (Only if you know how to do them with adequate form).
    Do different rep set ups with calves. I think doing 20 reps for 4 sets is not a smart approach. No bouncing at the bottom, squeeze at the peak of the lift.
    Add one more calf exercise.

I have two calves day. (Occasionally cycle between rep ranges).
    A
    Standing calf raises 4x8-12
    Seated calf raises 4x8-12

B
    Standing calf raises 4x8-12
    Anterior calf raises 4x8-12
    https://bandcamp.com/singularity7 - Music collection. Recommend albums. Always looking for more.