hotstreek704 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone ever tried these hoop handbooks from Dre Baldwin?

The youtube user, Dre Baldwin, who provides free basketball videos is also trying to sell hoop handbooks. Apparently, these are specialized step-by-step workouts that are his own and that he used to get as good as he is. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of the handbooks. I would just like to know if these workouts are any different from other basic basketball drills. What do they consist of? Thanks.

SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000) SDOptimist is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hotstreek704 View Post
    The youtube user, Dre Baldwin, who provides free basketball videos is also trying to sell hoop handbooks. Apparently, these are specialized step-by-step workouts that are his own and that he used to get as good as he is. Does anyone have any experience with them? I'm thinking about purchasing a couple of the handbooks. I would just like to know if these workouts are any different from other basic basketball drills. What do they consist of? Thanks.
    Why would you waste your money on a book that has information that you can easily get on the internet? Just put some effort into google and you will find everything you need.