akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Taking advantage of newb gains?

I've been doing 10 sets for biceps 3 times a week, and have seen some good gains so far (2 months). How long before the gains stop and I have to lower my frequency? Just a rough estimate.

chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    if the only thing you're doing in the gym is bicep exercises then you are pretty much limiting your body as your only working one muscle. try starting a routine to maintain balance all over the body.

akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akaDrago has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by chafe View Post
    if the only thing you're doing in the gym is bicep exercises then you are pretty much limiting your body as your only working one muscle. try starting a routine to maintain balance all over the body.
    I'm currently working out every muscle. My split is like this:

Mon: Chest and Back + Abs
    Tues: Shoulders and Arms
    Wed: Legs + Abs
    Thurs: Chest, Back and Light Bi's
    Fri: REST
    Sat: Rest
    Sun: Biceps

Edit: Also on 400mg Dbol/ weekly

chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10) chafe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by akaDrago View Post

yea that's good but i just assumed that you only worked your bicep since thats how you described it in your first post. did you create your own routine or are you on a program?

DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by akaDrago View Post

Edit: Also on 400mg Dbol/ weekly
    At 14 hahha. Oh man. I hope that isn't true. That is sad if it is.

Edit: Sorry, I thought I read age 14, but it's number of posts.

Originally Posted by DrunkonMilk View Post
    At 14 hahha. Oh man. I hope that isn't true. That is sad if it is.
    where do you see his age? lol

DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrunkonMilk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chafe View Post
    where do you see his age? lol
    It was number of posts, not age. My bad.

Haha yeah I'm 17. I don't know why, but for some reason I'm addicted to bicep curls, but don't want to hurt my gains. I'm folk wining my dads routine but I threw in an extra day of biceps.

cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cmAcbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u crazy as hell. put triceps with biceps on sunday, tricep is a larger part of the arm
    creatine more than once

* no iPhone crew *

* meditation crew *

"You merely adopted the feels, i was born in them, moulded by them"

I'm gonna make it brah