Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DannySampsonite View Post
    Glycerol found on chylomicrons:

a. Cannot enter the cell (hence the need for glycerol-3-phosphate)
    b. Has one of two primary fates: gluconeogenesis in the liver via conversion to the triose phosphates, or a little merry-go-round in the kidney that lessens urine volume
    Thanks. Did you send this data to MAN corporate?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have read all the questions ITT and what i can do for you is have the owner himself post in here or forward the questions to him and i will post a reply with the answer(s). However, this is not his first company nor is he new to the industry so he knows what he is doing. Nonetheless, i will post a reply here when i get answers. All the people who are obviously bashing ITT will be ignored but respectable posters like NO HYPE who are simply seeking information have the right to know, so if you give me a little time i will do my best to get you the answers.

Thanks guys.
    PROCCOR

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    I have read all the questions ITT and what i can do for you is have the owner himself post in here or forward the questions to him and i will post a reply with the answer(s). However, this is not his first company nor is he new to the industry so he knows what he is doing. Nonetheless, i will post a reply here when i get answers. All the people who are obviously bashing ITT will be ignored but respectable posters like NO HYPE who are simply seeking information have the right to know, so if you give me a little time i will do my best to get you the answers. Thanks guys.
    In terms of forwarding the questions, surely he has recieved them by now, so hopefully his response will be sooner than later. Nonetheless, much thanks to you and all the reps for the continuing efforts.

reps on spread
    ~

Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Murderfox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NO HYPE View Post
    In terms of forwarding the questions, surely he has recieved them by now, so hopefully his response will be sooner than later. Nonetheless, much thanks to you and all the reps for the continuing efforts.

reps on spread
    I have talked to him and you will receive a response shortly.

No problem, glad to help.

Customers deserve an answer to their concerns and i understand that. I'm happy to help as long as people don't come at us solely with the purpose of bashing or just talking sh*t.
    PROCCOR

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Threw up a review for those interested. Big thanks to Neddo for the samples.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks. Did you send this data to MAN corporate?
    I don't think it will matter to them. If GMS increased NO, then consuming fatty meals would put you at risk for a hypotensive crisis. Suffice to say, it's clearly being misadvertised.

About PF3 and Calories from GMS and PF3 that someone asked about:

What is PF3?
    Pure PF3 is a next generation glycoprotein. The abbreviation of PF3 stands for Pro Factor 3. Pro Factor 3 has three patents pending. We have teamed up with Proliant Labs who owns the patents on Pro Factor 3 to bring this product to market. The science behind this product is all very new & ground breaking so the studies have not been published but will be released soon. As they say – the proof is in the pudding. I fully expected to have a lot of doubters & questions about PF3. In 3 weeks time we will make Game Day samples available for Free to anyone & everyone who would like to try the new formula & see what we are so excited about.

Calories from glycerol/PF3
    The nutritional information listed on the label is correct. The reason the fat content is not listed is because there is zero.
    PROCCOR

I don't think it will matter to them. If GMS increased NO, then consuming fatty meals would put you at risk for a hypotensive crisis. Suffice to say, it's clearly being misadvertised.
    Strong Jan join date to troll correlation.

Why don't you post from your real account?
    PROCCOR

What is PF3? Pure PF3 is a next generation glycoprotein. The abbreviation of PF3 stands for Pro Factor 3. Pro Factor 3 has three patents pending. We have teamed up with Proliant Labs who owns the patents on Pro Factor 3 to bring this product to market. The science behind this product is all very new & ground breaking so the studies have not been published but will be released soon. As they say – the proof is in the pudding. I fully expected to have a lot of doubters & questions about PF3. In 3 weeks time we will make Game Day samples available for Free to anyone & everyone who would like to try the new formula & see what we are so excited about.
    Thanks, but I was hoping for an actual answer. Since the PF3 labeling is non-compliant by not identifying the actual compound and/or compounds, could you get a direct answer to this mystery?
    ~

Wait, are you guys using GMS & glycerol?
    ~

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

What is PF3?
    Pure PF3 is a next generation glycoprotein. The abbreviation of PF3 stands for Pro Factor 3. Pro Factor 3 has three patents pending. We have teamed up with Proliant Labs who owns the patents on Pro Factor 3 to bring this product to market. The science behind this product is all very new & ground breaking so the studies have not been published but will be released soon. As they say – the proof is in the pudding. I fully expected to have a lot of doubters & questions about PF3. In 3 weeks time we will make Game Day samples available for Free to anyone & everyone who would like to try the new formula & see what we are so excited about.

The nutritional information listed on the label is correct. The reason the fat content is not listed is because there is zero.
    Are the studies to be released conducted on humans? Are there still plans to produce a solo PF3 supplement in the future?

I don't understand the GMS fat content labeling. How is their no calories from it?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/co...e-blood-2.html
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

The nutritional information listed on the label is correct. The reason the fat content is not listed is because there is zero.[/i]
    GMS is a mixture of long chain, saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.... so what gives?
    ~

Pure PF3 is a next generation glycoprotein.
    I noticed you didn't use the plural form, so I'm left to assume it's an isolated glycoprotein.

The abbreviation of PF3 stands for Pro Factor 3. Pro Factor 3 has three patents pending. We have teamed up with Proliant Labs who owns the patents on Pro Factor 3 to bring this product to market.
    So this glycoprotein is patented?
    ~

Murderfox. Aside from the fact that this slew of questions merely pertain to PF3, and not the other questions that were brought up, you wouldn't have to deal with any of this if MAN was MAN enough to just do as they are required to by law, and have the ingredients openly listed along with their proper caloritic/fat contents.

Nonetheless, I'm going to assume we'll have to take this one question/day/week at a time, as I doubt corporate has made up an answer to the GMS/nitric oxide debacle yet, and it took nearly a week just to get one inadequate response out of them.

I feel for ya though. Seriously.
    ~

Murderfox. Aside from the fact that this slew of questions merely pertain to PF3, and not the other questions that were brought up, you wouldn't have to deal with any of this if MAN was MAN enough to just do as they are required to by law, and have the ingredients openly listed along with their proper caloritic/fat contents.

Nonetheless, I'm going to assume we'll have to take this one question/day/week at a time, as I doubt corporate has made up an answer to the GMS/nitric oxide debacle yet, and it took nearly a week just to get one inadequate response out of them.

I feel for ya though. Seriously.
    I was not aware of this until yesterday and soon as it was brought to my attention i got you an answer within a day. As for the others, i'm waiting on a response and when i get it, you will too.

I really don't have to get any of you answers i hope you understand that, i'm going out of my way to try and help you guys get answers to your questions. Being smart with the reps will not speed up the process of receiving what you want to know (not directed to you in particular), but as i said i'm doing what i can to help you out.
    PROCCOR

I was not aware of this until yesterday and soon as it was brought to my attention i got you an answer within a day. As for the others i'm waiting on a response and when i get it, you will too.
    Perhaps I should have been more concise. All I'm saying is that it took corporate about a week to respond to one simple question. Not you or the other reps. Thanks again for the efforts.
    ~

Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    Are the studies to be released conducted on humans? Are there still plans to produce a solo PF3 supplement in the future?

I don't understand the GMS fat content labeling. How is their no calories from it?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/co...e-blood-2.html
    1. I will double check that and let you know.
    2. Most likely.
    PROCCOR

1. I will double check that and let you know.
    2. Most likely.
    appreciate it
    Kush & OJ

BRB boosting AMPk

DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DannySampsonite has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What is PF3?

Incorrect. If your product contained glycerol, there would be no fat content. However, your product contain glycerol monostearate, which is a fatty acid esterified to a glycerol chain. This counts as a dietary fat since it has the necessary components of a "glyceride."

Strong Jan join date to troll correlation.

Why don't you post from your real account?
    Ah, yes, addressing the content of my posts in due fashion. Why don't you teach the class how saturated fat consumption elevates NO (and no, iNOS data and inflammatory markers have absolutely nothing to do with eNOS activity in skeletal muscle).

GMS is a mixture of long chain, saturated and unsaturated fatty acids.... so what gives?
    Is it? Stearic acid is exclusively saturated, and that is the only fatty acid present (glycerol is not a fatty acid). I guess it's possible that after uptake into the enterocyte, the chylomicron will acquire unsaturated fatty acids from a previous meal and enterocytic enzymes will re-esterify them to glycerol.

Stearic acid is exclusively saturated, and that is the only fatty acid present (glycerol is not a fatty acid). I guess it's possible that after uptake into the enterocyte, the chylomicron will acquire unsaturated fatty acids from a previous meal and enterocytic enzymes will re-esterify them to glycerol.
    I stand corrected. Thanks for the schooling you avi-less troll.

The bastards at inchem are to blame for [my] ignorance.
    ~

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For what it's worth, I've followed this entire thread, and I have no background in chemistry or anything else pertaining to the ingredients in various supplements. But, I've been in this game for about 15 years and I have some samples of this coming to me. When I get them and try it out, I'll let you guys now how it turns out. I've uses A LOT of supplements in my time, and at this point in my life, I'm pretty good at determining a supplements effects on my body. I usually stay away from posting in these types of threads, mainly because I don't know all the chemical knowledge you guys are spouting, but in the interest of the average supplement buyer, I figured I would let you know that I have some coming to me and we'll see how it goes.
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've only read the first page of the thread but I picked up a tub of the stuff today. I'll be hitting shoulders tonight and taking one scoop of the stuff. If it isn't as good as Craze at one scoop then I'm returning it tomorrow for Craze because even if it's good at 2 scoops, it's not worth paying $40 for 15 servings.

Will update with mini review after I take it later tonight.

How much caffeine is in one full scoop, and how do the "Craze ingredients" compare to Craze? And also for the record I was taking 2 scoops of Craze at once, but I've been off it for about a month so hopefully my tolerance has gone down.
    Nationally Qualified NPC Men's Physique bodybuilder
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

Instagram: @ace.fit
    ^DM for training/inquiries

BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBoLuke93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ACEthetics View Post
    I've only read the first page of the thread but I picked up a tub of the stuff today. I'll be hitting shoulders tonight and taking one scoop of the stuff. If it isn't as good as Craze at one scoop then I'm returning it tomorrow for Craze because even if it's good at 2 scoops, it's not worth paying $40 for 15 servings.

Will update with mini review after I take it later tonight.
    If you're talking about the servings for MAN Game Day - 1 scoop = 2 servings = 400mg caffeine

a half scoop = 1 full serving. There are 60 servings in a tub, or 60 half-scoops

Do not take 2 full scoops
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist
    Online Trainer/Coach - PM for Details/Inquiries

ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ACEthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    If you're talking about the servings for MAN Game Day - 1 scoop = 2 servings = 400mg caffeine

a half scoop = 1 full serving. There are 60 servings in a tub, or 60 half-scoops

Do not take 2 full scoops
    Lol are you fking kidding me? I know that 1 scoop = 2 servings but I did not know that 2 servings = 400mg of caffeine. Can a rep confirm that? Because I went to a supplement store I trust and was told to start with at least 1 full scoop (2 servings).
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for chiming in Luke, I appreciate the concern bro.

As he said, 1 serving is a half scoop (200mg). 1 scoop is 400mg caffeine, and I would highly recommend not starting at one full scoop.

There are 30 scoops per tub (60serv). And frankly, most brick and mortal supp stores are generally full of it.

Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was up for 6 hours off a half scoop. Almost pulled an all nightwe for no reason. It is very strong.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luckylefty811 View Post
    I was up for 6 hours off a half scoop. Almost pulled an all nightwe for no reason. It is very strong.
    This is pointing out the obvious because we all know it is packed full of stims. Give me a reason to buy it over taking 2x 200mg caffeine tablets. You can't.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Thanks for chiming in Luke, I appreciate the concern bro.

As he said, 1 serving is a half scoop (200mg). 1 scoop is 400mg caffeine, and I would highly recommend not starting at one full scoop.

There are 30 scoops per tub (60serv). And frankly, most brick and mortal supp stores are generally full of it.
    Okay, I'm glad I read this thread because 400mg probably would have been too much. I'll probably start off at a guestimated 3/4-4/5 of a scoop. I'm working out in about an hour (8:30pm for me) so this might keep me up but oh well.

Will update with a review.

And for the record, I know you as a rep don't have a say in this, but I would not make 1 scoop = 2 servings. I hate it when companies do that. Because anyone like me with any tolerance is going to just say F it and start with at least one full scoop, if not more. Not to mention people with low tolerances probably hate it because they have to guesstimate half a scoop and/or take the time to get it even at half a scoop rather than just scooping up some powder and leveling off the top by scraping it against the side of the tub. Having 1 scoop = two servings implies that it's safe to take 2 scoops right off the bat. No one buys a preworkout and then decides to do half a scoop.
    NCCPT & NESTA Certified