deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-workouts before your sport

I am uncertain how the PWO affects lifting vs. sports (cardio for the most part). I began using some pre-workout by True Athlete and immediately noticed my knees and quads were not tightening up and I felt I had more energy the entire game. I am not sure I need as much energy for lifting. Side note: if you've had the same effect with muscles tightening in some HIT sport, i'd like to know if you take any supplement from BB. True Athlete is not in the store.

MS,CSCS,CF-L1,USAW,WBB HamburgerTrain's Avatar
    HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HamburgerTrain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deems13 View Post
    I am uncertain how the PWO affects lifting vs. sports (cardio for the most part). I began using some pre-workout by True Athlete and immediately noticed my knees and quads were not tightening up and I felt I had more energy the entire game. I am not sure I need as much energy for lifting. Side note: if you've had the same effect with muscles tightening in some HIT sport, i'd like to know if you take any supplement from BB. True Athlete is not in the store.
    There is a ton of research on this. Caffiene works. So does beta alanine, citrline malate, and sodium bicarbonate. You've got to be careful with synthetic stimulants because many of them can show up as amphetemines on a drug test/can cause you to die.
    "Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats."

deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deems13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HamburgerTrain View Post
    There is a ton of research on this. Caffiene works. So does beta alanine, citrline malate, and sodium bicarbonate. You've got to be careful with synthetic stimulants because many of them can show up as amphetemines on a drug test/can cause you to die.
    I'd only resort to NO Pre workout or caffeine...I don't think they have amphetamines. The last part was quite dramatic though. I assume in high doses its deadly?

baswagga has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im in swimming and i was taking c4 before practice but it started to make me feel sick so I stopped, it did make me feel full of energy however