sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do I look/body fat estimation.

Give me thoughts on how to improve on my physique, whatever it may be.

The last picture is unflexed. Let me know what my body fat may be.
    Attached Images

PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PapaHet09 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sleseur93 View Post

8% BF estimate from the pics... Time to bulk in my opinion- very low bodyfat with defination but not much muscle mass- Whats your goals? Is your training sports related or "working out"? If its the latter i suggest a bulk and you'd look better.

sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sleseur93 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PapaHet09 View Post
    8% BF estimate from the pics... Time to bulk in my opinion- very low bodyfat with defination but not much muscle mass- Whats your goals? Is your training sports related or "working out"? If its the latter i suggest a bulk and you'd look better.
    Where is my muscle mass lacking the most?

OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say 8-9% - pretty low bf. As for critiques, you don't have a lot of muscle mass which makes your physique seem a little off. I'd go for a slow bulk with a good amount of compound lifts - build up chest\traps\lats, and hit your legs hard. You are pretty light for 6'2". Luckily, your bf is low, and you already have good muscle definition - just read up on nutrition and add some good muscle mass.

Originally Posted by OkashiiKen View Post
    I'd say 8-9% - pretty low bf. As for critiques, you don't have a lot of muscle mass which makes your physique seem a little off. I'd go for a slow bulk with a good amount of compound lifts - build up chest\traps\lats, and hit your legs hard. You are pretty light for 6'2". Luckily, your bf is low, and you already have good muscle definition - just read up on nutrition and add some good muscle mass.
    I'm either 6'1 or 6'2, not completely sure (leaning more towards 6'2). Yeah, my shoulders have always been lacking for me and are one of my weakest muscles in my body. Legs could go for some improvement as well, I agree.

Bump.

cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000) cmzwirner is just really nice. (+1000)
    Where is my muscle mass lacking the most?
    Everywhere bro. Im just being honest, that is not meant to be an insult. The only option you have is to bulk. Im going to guess that you are an ectomorph who has a very hard time putting on muscle, and an easy time burning off fat/muscle. My friend is the exact same way.

He wasnt seeing size differences for over 6 months and was trying everything. New routines, new supps, etc. It turned out that he just plain old wasnt eating enough. He is now at 4000+ cals per day, and i am already noticing substantial size differences. I would eat everything you can, to a certain degree. Try to keep it clean, but if you are forced to eat calorie dense dirty food to meet your caloric intake goals, that is much better than being under.

Id also stick with the compounds for a few months, with some isolation thrown in if need be. Once you are consistently recovering to 100%, you can break out into a PHAT routine. After i made the jump from SS to PHAT i saw considerable size increases.

Originally Posted by cmzwirner View Post
    Everywhere bro. Im just being honest, that is not meant to be an insult. The only option you have is to bulk. Im going to guess that you are an ectomorph who has a very hard time putting on muscle, and an easy time burning off fat/muscle. My friend is the exact same way.

He wasnt seeing size differences for over 6 months and was trying everything. New routines, new supps, etc. It turned out that he just plain old wasnt eating enough. He is now at 4000+ cals per day, and i am already noticing substantial size differences. I would eat everything you can, to a certain degree. Try to keep it clean, but if you are forced to eat calorie dense dirty food to meet your caloric intake goals, that is much better than being under.

Id also stick with the compounds for a few months, with some isolation thrown in if need be. Once you are consistently recovering to 100%, you can break out into a PHAT routine. After i made the jump from SS to PHAT i saw considerable size increases.
    I've been doing PHAT since the beginning of August man haha. I've seen considerable size increases being on it though.

So a good bulk is the answer to my problems? Anything else?

cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So a good bulk is the answer to my problems? Anything else?
    your shape is awesome man. I totally agree with them. I think your problem is your chest seems under developed... it probably isn't but if you hit chest harder and get it bigger you'll look amazing with that midsection bro. But yeah man you've got the lean slender body type, getting that chest to grow will be a challenge , but bulk up put on some quality mass, make sure your lifts go up and then cut down(which will be very easy for you).

Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hash321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulk all the way !

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You're in great shape but chest gap thing is weird... not sure what can be done about it though. Agree with everyone else re: bulking.
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by arkadium View Post
    You're in great shape but chest gap thing is weird... not sure what can be done about it though. Agree with everyone else re: bulking.
    it's all genetic brah, his chest can grow but the gap will always be there.

arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) arkadium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cmml View Post
    it's all genetic brah, his chest can grow but the gap will always be there.
    Damn that genetic lottery

EDIT: Just a theory but was thinking go hard on inclined flies and other upper chest work outs, go soft or high rep on decline flies and lower chest work outs. Less muscle on the bottom pecs would help aesthetics because gap wouldn't stand out as much.
    You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it: I never saved anything for the swim back.

Yeah guys, I don't know what was up with my chest gap. I've had it for as long as I can remember but I have always thought my chest was big already but I guess I need to hit it more. I already do heavy barbell bench and weighted dips with almost two 45s but I guess it's all about eating more at this point. Thanks for the advice though guys, I really appreciate it. Keep it coming!

brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brayzie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    8-10%

I didn't realize I was such a low body fat.

eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000) eyeguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looking low body fat I would say like everyone else 8-9%. Would work on chest and shoulders. Go heavy and eat big.

Originally Posted by eyeguy View Post
    Looking low body fat I would say like everyone else 8-9%. Would work on chest and shoulders. Go heavy and eat big.
    Yeah, I think I just need to up calories by a good amount to see better results mass wise. I already go pretty heavy on my exercises upper and lower body.

Location: Sunderland, Silksworth, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10) rowza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    around 8 - 10 % . Work on chest and legs hard but you need to bulk. Not much muscle mass. \goodluck dude.

It's crazy that I actually thought I had a decent amount of muscle mass. Compared to how I used to be, I've made great strides though.

Location: 60% of the time it works everytime, mclovin that was awesome, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) george1612 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look ripped as said before id guess 8%, your adonis belt genetis are awesome, balances out the chest gap =) id say bulk, but id aim to target your lats get some width to your back. the v shape upper body is the end goal for everyone

Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000) Mrlatking is just really nice. (+1000)
    8% op bulk i'm not going to critique your physique but what i will say is put on some more mass
    Disclaimer: Most of my posts aren't serious.
    Boy: I'm having a penis transplant tomorrow
    Girl: I know
    Boy wakes up and only mum is there
    Boy: Where's my girlfriend
    Mum: who do you think gave you the penis
    I once strangled a rock in a fit of religious excitement.

Originally Posted by george1612 View Post
    you look ripped as said before id guess 8%, your adonis belt genetis are awesome, balances out the chest gap =) id say bulk, but id aim to target your lats get some width to your back. the v shape upper body is the end goal for everyone
    Thanks man!

ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are definitely ripped, looks like you don't have to worry much about gaining fat. I mean, I do not want to sound rude in anyway, just giving my honest opinion. Sometimes we feel bigger than we are. I thought I was the hulk in high school, and now I look back at my high school pics and I was around exactly your size. The only reason I point this out is because you said "I have always thought my chest was big already". There isn't anything actually "big" on you right now, but you have a great starting point since you don't really have much fat at all. I would bulk hard core and lift heavy. Make sure you are going up in weights when working out over time and the mass will start piling on if you are feeding your body enough. Don't take this the wrong way, and if I sound discouraging, let me know, I promise I do not mean to discourage in anyway. It can be helpful to know where we really are, not think.

Originally Posted by ICanDoIt85 View Post
    You are definitely ripped, looks like you don't have to worry much about gaining fat. I mean, I do not want to sound rude in anyway, just giving my honest opinion. Sometimes we feel bigger than we are. I thought I was the hulk in high school, and now I look back at my high school pics and I was around exactly your size. The only reason I point this out is because you said "I have always thought my chest was big already". There isn't anything actually "big" on you right now, but you have a great starting point since you don't really have much fat at all. I would bulk hard core and lift heavy. Make sure you are going up in weights when working out over time and the mass will start piling on if you are feeding your body enough. Don't take this the wrong way, and if I sound discouraging, let me know, I promise I do not mean to discourage in anyway. It can be helpful to know where we really are, not think.
    Thanks for the advice man. I've had my friends tell me that I'm big in certain areas like the chest so I sort of believed them. I guess they don't know what big truly is since the consensus of this thread is that I need to put on more weight.

ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ICanDoIt85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, all your weight is solid muscle, I'm betting in person you look bigger than these pics show. You aren't scrawny or anything, there's a lot more people out there a lot smaller than you. Keep up the good work, man, the only thing that can happen over time is you getting bigger and bigger. Just be sure to properly nourish your body and make sure you aren't in a rut of lifting the same way with the same weights for months in a row. Good job, man.

BTW, do you take any supplements? Some people like creatine, others don't. Me... I do respond to creatine. I do notice I can get an extra rep or two on my first couple of sets and I do get a hair bigger from water retention from it. I actually get puffy and wake up with marks on my skin from my mattress if I am taking too much creatine. Have you ever given it a shot? When I was in high school, I was almost just like your body. I was 6'3" and 175-185 lbs. When I started using creatine for the first time, I got up to 205 pounds with slight abs at age 17. I was the center of a lot of creatine conversations lol. It just made me "bigger", take it for what it's worth. No one can tell me creatine is a placebo or just straight up doesn't do anything. I've used it on and off for years and I know it works for me. It's not magic, it's not a steroid, it doesn't just pack muscle on your body... but what it does do is help you build muscle since your cells hold more water and you can get that extra rep.

Also, do you do deadlifts? I'd incorporate this into your weekly routine to help you add mass all over your body. From legs, to back, to forearms and traps, it's a great exercise.
    Last edited by ICanDoIt85; 01-26-2013 at 11:21 AM.

Originally Posted by ICanDoIt85 View Post
    Well, all your weight is solid muscle, I'm betting in person you look bigger than these pics show. You aren't scrawny or anything, there's a lot more people out there a lot smaller than you. Keep up the good work, man, the only thing that can happen over time is you getting bigger and bigger. Just be sure to properly nourish your body and make sure you aren't in a rut of lifting the same way with the same weights for months in a row. Good job, man.

BTW, do you take any supplements? Some people like creatine, others don't. Me... I do respond to creatine. I do notice I can get an extra rep or two on my first couple of sets and I do get a hair bigger from water retention from it. I actually get puffy and wake up with marks on my skin from my mattress if I am taking too much creatine. Have you ever given it a shot? When I was in high school, I was almost just like your body. I was 6'3" and 175-185 lbs. When I started using creatine for the first time, I got up to 205 pounds with slight abs at age 17. I was the center of a lot of creatine conversations lol. It just made me "bigger", take it for what it's worth. No one can tell me creatine is a placebo or just straight up doesn't do anything. I've used it on and off for years and I know it works for me. It's not magic, it's not a steroid, it doesn't just pack muscle on your body... but what it does do is help you build muscle since your cells hold more water and you can get that extra rep.

Also, do you do deadlifts? I'd incorporate this into your weekly routine to help you add mass all over your body. From legs, to back, to forearms and traps, it's a great exercise.
    I currently do the PHAT routine and do deadlifts on my lower body strength day along with squats on that same day. What I may try to do however is move my deadlifts to my upper body strength day and keep squats on lower body because i believe that doing heavy deadlifts before squats gets me too fatigued to do heavy squats.

The thing about my deadlift though is that I still need to master the form of it. I got up to about 325 just starting out a couple months ago but realized my form was bad so I have reduced the weight considerably to master the form. I might try this new method I'm thinking of right now to see if it may change.