cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbrandel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Optimal Result Prep

I started out 127 pounds at 5'2' and agreed to do my first season at the eight month mark. I started learning how to lift with proper form and following numbers given to me for protein , carbs ,and fats. The weight that I started out with was minimal as my strength and stability were not there. Through out the weeks and months my body weight came down as well as my BF% and muscle mass increased, caliper measurements were taken monthly and my numbers for food were adjusted accordingly. My strength and energy increased as well as indurence, which was evident in my progress with training. Toward the end of my prep I was drinking a gallon to gallon 1/2 of water per day and cardio was only applied in the last two weeks of prep (30 sec sprints 2 min breather 30 mins). With my calories in a deficit at the end of prep and weighing 100 pounds I was squatting 225x1, deadlift 175x5, and bench 115x2 a far cry from where I started. To date I am reverse dieting up to 112 pounds and I now deadlift 200x5, bench 135x2, and squat 225x3. I achieved optimal results going slow and steady losing weight and gaining muscle all lifting with very little cadio and proper nutirtion.Future plans are to compete again bringing my best to date on stage.
    Bodybuilding.com featured my transformation from fluff to buff if you want to take a look, I hope my experience helps others
    I never saw a Wildthing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.