Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BurntReality Reviews Gaspari Super Pump 3.0

I was chosen to get to try Gaspari Super Pump 3.0 Watermelon before it ever hit the shelves. After several weeks of using it, I am finally ready to offer up my final review of the product.

The Look: I will not rate this part because the packaging I received was an all white tub with a paper label. I have seen picture of the retail packaging and it looks good from what I can tell.
    (na/10)

Profile: Super Pump 3.0 has a pretty solid formula which covers the energy and pump department quite well. At one scoop the profile is good but once you up that to 2 scoops is becomes fantastic. I personally am not a big fan of creatine in a PWO but I know there are lots of people who like it.
    (8.5 out of 10)

Mixability: I did have some minor issues with mixability. I always had a few pieces that settled to the bottom. Before each drink I always made sure to give it a quick shake to mix it back up. Nothing major in terms of mixability but not perfect.
    (8.5 out of 10)

Taste: The first time I tried Super Pump 3.0 I wasn't a huge fan. I think it was mostly because I didn't use enough water. Once I figured out the correct amount of water to use, I really enjoyed the flavor. It has a nice watermelon flavor that avoids tasting overly sweet like candy. Its got a very light sweetness to it that works very well.
    (9 out of 10)

Does It Work: I will break this section down into three categories: Energy, Pump, and Focus.

Energy: At one scoops Super Pump 3.0 gives you a very nice boost of energy but 2 scoops is where it is at. At 2 scoops I was amped up and slightly jittery. I was able to stay energized through my entire workout with energy left to spare after 2 scoops with no crash.
    1 Scoop (8.5 out of 10)
    2 Scoops (9.5 out of 10)

Pump: With a name like Super Pump, you can bet that a product will deliver in the pump department. With 1 scoop, I got a very nice pump. Once I took 2 scoops I got a pretty serious pump with lots of fullness and some "veinage" starting to show.
    1 Scoop (7.5 out of 10)
    2 scoops (8.5 out of 10)

Focus: This was the weakest point for me of Super Pump 3.0. I did get a bit of focus but it wasn't the tunnel vision/laser focus that I have gotten from a few other PWOs. I got a very mild bit of focus that was a nice addition to the pump and energy but was left wishing for more.
    1 Scoop (6.5 out of 10)
    2 Scoops (7.5 out of 10)

Value: From what I can tell it looks like a tub will run you around 30 dollars (maybe a few dollars more). This is a decent price for a 36 serving tub. If you take 2 scoops of course the value greatly decreases.
    (8.5 out of 10)

Overall Thoughts: Gaspari has a solid PWO on their hands here. The energy is enough to keep most stim junkies happy and the pump does not disappoint. It looks like Super Pump 3.0 will be available in 3 flavors and should be coming to Bodybuilding.com in April 2014. Super Pump 3.0 gets my seals of approval and I would recommend it to a friend.

Store Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ga...erpump-30.html
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review!

Blue Raspberry 3.0 hits store shelves soon!
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."