SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Shoes for sled training

I am finally got back into sled training to get into shape for rugby, I was able to get pull 810 on the sled but every time I took a step it felt like my feet were going to come out of my shoes. After dragged the weight across the room, I tighten my shoelaces but it didn't really change anything. I am guessing I need to get some better shoes, does anybody have any advice on shoes that would be good for heavy sleds and would they be good for normal lifts like squats or other explosive movements jump squats.

ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ninjaneer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SonofBeast View Post
    I am finally got back into sled training to get into shape for rugby, I was able to get pull 810 on the sled but every time I took a step it felt like my feet were going to come out of my shoes. After dragged the weight across the room, I tighten my shoelaces but it didn't really change anything. I am guessing I need to get some better shoes, does anybody have any advice on shoes that would be good for heavy sleds and would they be good for normal lifts like squats or other explosive movements jump squats.
    what kind of surface you pulling on? what kind of shoes you currently wearing?

SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SonofBeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ninjaneer View Post
    what kind of surface you pulling on? what kind of shoes you currently wearing?
    Not realy easy to describe the floor, its looks like just a normal gym floor, no carpet, that as much as I can say about the floor my shoes are Ecco RXP 1660's which from the look I guess are more of running shoes then weightlifting shoes but they are lot better than my other shoes, just trying to see if there anything better for the sled training