Thread: Cheap and Nasty

Rawlingo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cheap and Nasty

Hi guys,

I've been training for a couple of months but have started to do it a bit more seriously this year. Sorted out macros etc.

Anyway I found a protein mix on a site that is £80 for 300 servings (9kg). Protein is 25g, carbs 5g and fat 3g per serving. It doesn't include BCAAs but I couldbuy a tub of these for around 20 for 80 servings.

What do you guys think?

melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melaneybh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If its cheap and nasty, I wouldn't get it personally. I like to enjoy my protein.

But the protein has BCAA's even if it doesn't advertise them. At the right price though, you can definitely still choose to supplement with BCAA's intra workout.
    Official MuscleTech Representative

Anarchy Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    #Shatter SX-7 Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off
    Creactor Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Platinum Multivitamin Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    Hydroxycut SX-7 Non- Stim Buy 2 Get 1 Free

RIP Dewey99

My protein recipe website - www.bakewithprotein.com

TBH I'm looking at spending £30 a month, so if anybody was able to recommend a protein or stack for a beginner I'd be much appreciated

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's about the going rate for a 4-5lb container of protein and if you only consume two scoops a day, it will last you that long.

Also, a word to the wise:

Just because a label says one thing, it doesn't mean it's true. You'd be quite surprised just how many companies products would fail their label claims if they came under scrutiny.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

This is why I would be extremely grateful for advice on what I should buy as there are just so many brands available

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Rawlingo View Post
    This is why I would be extremely grateful for advice on what I should buy as there are just so many brands available
    A few brands I've been happy with lately are Myofusion Elite, Cellucor and Giants Sports.

All three offer some delicious flavors that are enjoyable and priced very fairly.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50) ethical will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Based on the title, thought this thread was going to have pictures of my former girlfriend.